Premium Members received the first peek at a new feature to EzineArticles: Monthly Performance Summary Emails.
These summaries provide data on:
- Total Live Articles
- New Live Articles Submitted that Month
- Total Lifetime Article Views
- Total Article Views for the Month
- Top Performing Articles
- Top Keywords Used to Find Those Articles
The summaries will be automatically sent to all Premium Members beginning this month. There is no need to sign up. However, if you do not wish to receive these monthly reports, you can disable them in your EzineArticles.com Membership Account.
To Disable Automatic Email Summaries:
- Navigate to Account Manager Account Preferences
- Change your preference for the Monthly Article Performance Report to ‘No’.
Then in late April or early May, we’ll roll out this service to all of our Platinum Members. There are no plans at this time to make it available to Basic or Basic+ Members.
HINT: If you’re not already a Platinum Member, now would be a good time to work toward that goal. You’ll be automatically enrolled to receive your Monthly Summary emails as soon as the service becomes available to our Platinum Members!
You can view more details about your article performance by logging into your EzineArticles.com Membership Account.