To help you fill up your notepads, here are 10 tips for generating some fresh article ideas:
- Use any keyword research tool or website that can help you identify relevant topics that readers in your niche are currently searching for.
- Review the last 3 months of questions your clients have sent you via email or over the phone. Write articles (confidentially!) that answer their questions.
- Survey your audience or clients via email. Identify the top 20 concerns or areas of interest for them and write articles that address these.
- Run a free teleseminar for your clients, prospects or ideal market audience. Use it to give of your expertise while polling them for ideas and feedback.
- Transcribe your teleseminar and break it up into smaller, bite-size articles.
- Call your top ideal clients and ask them to help you identify what area of your expertise they perceive as being the most valuable. Then write to your strength.
- Setup email alerts (or subscribe to RSS feeds) when new articles are available in your niche. Use these for inspiration only.
- Find a curiosity in your field, something uncommon, which sparks your readers’ interest.
- Go to Amazon.com and type in a subject similar to yours. Up come hundreds, if not thousands, of titles that can help generate fresh ideas.
- Look at the websites that have published your articles from EzineArticles and you’ll find lots of inspiration from people who have see your expertise from another angle.
So submit those articles! We just gave away “real” notepads and an Expert Author notebook sticker to our top (500) authors based on new article submissions for the month of February. We want you to be eligible for our next surprise giveaway. And the next one after that. And the next one after thatÃ¢â‚¬Â¦ =)