Looking for some fresh ideas for your next article? Read on and learn from a blog expert!
The next two blog installments come courtesy of social media expert Chris Brogan. These idea-generators were originally written with bloggers in mind, but they can work equally well for article authors like yourself. There are (20) total — we’ll take a look at half today and review the rest tomorrow.
Topics to Get You Unstuck:
- What challenges are my potential customers facing. Do I have any advice for them?
- What have I read lately? What points were interesting? Can I add more to it?
- What bugs me? Can I write about another way to approach it?
- Who do I admire? Can I write something about them that explains how to emulate those traits?
- What has the potential of helping (hurting) me or my community in the coming months? Are there possible ways out of it?
- What kinds of tools are missing from my environment that would help things along?
- Which companies or parts of an industry might benefit from my ideas?
- How do other industries compare to what my community is thinking about?
- What kinds of thoughts will inspire my audience to contact me (or support a cause, or buy my product, or support my interests)?
- What do I want to know that I can ask my community?
Bonus Tip: Pictures help stimulate the writing process.
Looking for more topics for building fresh article ideas? Then check back tomorrow — the second group of topic-sparkers will come in the form of fill-in-the-blanks.
Until then, why not turn each of today’s ideas into an article idea for your niche? Heck, this little exercise would be perfect for the EzineArticles “My Next 10 Article Ideas” notepads.