Mason Ifejika – Author Spotlight

EzineArticles Expert Author Mason Ifejika from London, England is today’s Author Spotlight.Expert Author Mason Ifejika

Along with being an Expert Author, Mason is a web developer, video editor and rapper. He loves music and is into fitness and reading self-motivation books such as “Think & Grow Rich” by Napoleon Hill and “Rich Dad Poor Dad” by Robert Kiyosaki.

What makes Mason truly unique in the EzineArticles world is the fact that his articles are written on his BlackBerry and then transferred to his PC for submission. Now that’s dedication!

Although he’s fairly new to article marketing, Mason is already utilizing many of the tools and techniques necessary to drive traffic to his website and blog. Mason’s one lament? “I wish I used article marketing earlier!” he says.

5 Tools Mason Uses for Driving Traffic:

1. Social Networking Links in his Extended Bio
  2. Cool and Appropriate Photo in his Extended Bio
  3. Well-Formatted, Easy-to-Read Articles
  4. Extensive Use of Bullet Points and Lists
  5. Crystal Clear FREE Offer in the Resource Box

In his article, Got Video Content? Share it With Millions of People, Mason shows his readers how to share your video content with millions of people and get your video seen by more than just YouTube users. He not only demystifies the process of how to upload your videos, but more importantly where to upload them.

An EzineArticles Member since September, 2008, Mason’s industry-savvy articles can be found primarily in the Music category and he also shares his expertise in the Video Marketing and Social Media categories.

Thanks Mason Ifejika for being an Expert Author and an exciting member of the international EzineArticles community!

Are you looking for additional ways to boost the effectiveness of your articles? Try some (or all!) of these powerful tools:

Shirley Bass writes:

Congratulations Mason! Good job. It’s always fun to see who’s in the Spotlight.

I’m looking forward to reading some of your articles and learning from them.

Best Wishes,

Shirley Bass

Comment provided February 24, 2009 at 3:54 PM

Edward writes:

Congratulations Mason. Being in the author spotlight is an honor. One I personally haven’t seen yet (even though I’ve contributed greatly to this site) but hoping to see one day.

By the way, you might want to use the full URL in your resource box instead of 2 anchor links. Something Chris advises people to do.

Comment provided February 24, 2009 at 6:48 PM

Macy Mays writes:

Wow congradulations good job! Sounds like your on your way to becoming a professional writer. I’m looking forward to reading many more of your articles keep of the good work. Maybe some day I too can become as good of a writer as you.

Comment provided February 24, 2009 at 8:53 PM

Edward,

Thanks for passing on the tip about anchor links! =)

For the record, the honor of being selected for Author Spotlight has less to do with volume of articles and more to do with uniqueness and examples of a particular best practice.

Also, please bear in mind that we have almost 150,000 members. Hundreds of those are worthy of being spotlighted, though sadly we’re only able to do a few each month.

Comment provided February 25, 2009 at 9:49 AM

Mason Ifejika writes:

Thanks Chris !!! I am definitely a newbie article marketer but I know the value of your website, and I appreciate you doing a write-up on me.

p.s. I’m nearly falling off my chair right now :o)

I appreciate everyone’s comments too, and thanks for the full-URL-in-the-resource-box tip. I’ll be using that tip wisely ;o)

If you have one, I encourage you all to write articles on your BlackBerry’s using the “Memo” application whether you’re on a train, bus or plane journey (it’s sooo easy), then sync your BB with your PC when you get home. Once synchronised, Open up your Microsoft Outlook and click on the “Notes” icon (bottom left) and you’ll see all your lovely articles right there.

Well… I’m off now to write another article on my BlackBerry Bold during a dull train journey out of central London.

Thanks again Chris and everyone else… and thanks to Brianna (support team) who helped approve my first ever live article!

Comment provided February 26, 2009 at 11:36 AM

RoxanneA writes:

I’m a newbie to article marketing myself and with EzineArticles am slowly building my reputation. I truly enjoy being a member of what I classify as an elitist online writing community. Like Mason’s said wished I’d joined sooner.

Comment provided February 26, 2009 at 11:47 AM

Alright very cool Mason.

I am a big bad rapper from the UK, I’ll have a 100 article written by May, I know my craft, and edit too, I bring my knowledge and talent to you.

I write, I rap, I’m putting my website on the map. Article marketing works, this is true, learn how to do it, don’t be a fool.

I wish I could rap like Mason!

Comment provided March 3, 2009 at 10:59 AM

Pretty creative Lance…

Your fans have noticed:

Comment provided March 3, 2009 at 11:15 AM

Shirley Bass writes:

Ditto Chris…Lance. Very amusing and cool.

Comment provided March 4, 2009 at 1:18 PM