How To Submit To

A Home for Your Ezines

Publishing an email newsletter (also known as an “ezine”) is a great way to foster a relationship with potential customers and generate more website traffic… It’s also one of the best methods to build your permission-based email list of qualified and interested customers.

Helping you do that is where EzineArticles’ sister site comes in. When you submit your ezine to, it gets promoted via our BestEzines RSS that reaches thousands of people interested in new email newsletters centered around your category or niche. Not only that, fellow email publishers, marketers and members will rate and comment on the quality of your ezine.

Watch this quick 3.5 minute how-to video:

Downloadable Versions:

WMV Format MOV Format MV4 Format MP3 Format

Great Internet marketers know that having a precisely-targeted email list is like money in the bank.

If you don’t have a newsletter or ezine, make it one of your immediate goals to add it to your online marketing campaign.

If you already have one, submit it today to and watch your subscriber base grow!

Lastly, if you already have your email newsletter listed on BestEzines, feel free to add a comment to this thread and give your link to your ezine.

Bill Stoller writes:

I can personally attest to the value of placing your ezine in BestEzines.

Back in 2004 when I placed my fledgling ezine, “Bill Stoller’s Publicity Insider Update” ( in the directory, I had only 400 or so subscribers.

The power of ezine marketing combined with BestEzines has helped me reach over 45,000 + subscribers today!

BestEzines is THE place to display your ezine on the internet.

Hope this helps!

Bill Stoller

Comment provided February 2, 2009 at 2:30 PM

Frank Ernhart writes:

I couldn’t find the link to the video. Is it my browser, or is the link just not there?

Comment provided February 2, 2009 at 3:18 PM

Rahul Majumdar writes:

Hi Christopher,

Thank you for the advice. I have a small list right now and am looking for ways to expand my readership.

Look forward to using BestEzines in the very near future.

Thanks to Bill for sharing his success story!

Comment provided February 2, 2009 at 3:21 PM

If you can’t see the video, try the YouTube version:

Comment provided February 2, 2009 at 3:31 PM

Deborah Owen writes:

I’m excited over the prospects of bestezines! No one has said whether or not this is a free or fee based service, but I think it will be great. Thank you.

Comment provided February 2, 2009 at 3:49 PM

Jeff Davis writes:

wow that’s awesome, I gotta take action on
this right away!

thanks for the tips!

Comment provided February 2, 2009 at 4:02 PM

Deborah, is FREE.

Comment provided February 2, 2009 at 4:05 PM

Very cool website, I signed up for a couple of extremely interesting Ezines Here, thanks. – Lance

Comment provided February 2, 2009 at 4:09 PM

Robin writes:

I find the Best Ezine submission form confusing. Can you put a simple description of what each box to be filled means, in relation to the EZine details/ Submission form. Can it also be in plain, simple English.

Comment provided February 2, 2009 at 9:22 PM

Sally Croft writes:

Hi Christopher, thanks for sharing a very useful tool with us all. However I have a slight confusion here, can we only submit just the newsletters or regular articles can also be submitted to Best Ezine just like

Comment provided February 3, 2009 at 12:30 AM

fasblog writes:

I wasn’t aware that you could do this. The video is very enlightening, thanks. I need to try this out asap. You people are really expanding, great going :)

Comment provided February 3, 2009 at 12:52 AM

Kirby Rooks writes:

This is great! I never imagined myself doing this or attempting this but it looks so easy through BestEzines. I also like free!

Comment provided February 3, 2009 at 4:21 AM

I completed the application form a few minutes ago for BestEzines, and submitted it. Directions seemed clear.

Another valuable service you are providing, and I am grateful.

All the best,

Comment provided February 3, 2009 at 5:57 AM

Jonathan Huie writes:

I really appreciate BestEzines. My big complaint is that there is no way to update my entry – such as when my subscriber base grows.

Comment provided February 3, 2009 at 6:07 AM

Jim McDowell writes:

Yet another wonderful feature.
Thank you for everything you provide.

Comment provided February 3, 2009 at 7:47 AM

I love the idea of placing my newsletter or newsletters with you and see how they are evaluated as interesting and well written, and to get subscribers.

I looked at Bill Stoller’s Publicity Insider site and newsletter and it looks completely professional.

However, I looked up a listed newsletter on dreams and another newsletter on yoga.

The yoga newsletter link did not work for my Firefox browser and was listed only yesterday. Does this say that this is an enthusiastic person but who is not ready yet if her link does not even work?

The dreams newsletter person from 2007 link does not work for me either.

-Have you really vetted these newsletters for reliability and quality? If so the links would work, would they not? Or is this my browser on my Mac?

-I like the idea of vetting quality but first one should have no broken links when browsing newsletters, right? It’s off-putting. The link for Bill Stoller works like a charm.

I don’t understand what is new and what is old about Any statistics or list of benefits somewhere. I can’t find this on your site.

Good luck with it. I plan to join and get my newsletters in better order with my Aweber mailing list. I could use more info on how what I do connects up with what you do.

Comment provided February 3, 2009 at 11:36 AM

You can only submit your EZINE once to Once per lifetime. does not accept articles.

Yes, I hear ya. That’s a pretty common complaint especially when you’re used to being able to edit articles so easily, why wouldn’t editing your Ezine entry be the same ‘easy’…

For now, use the CONTACT US form and tell us which entry of yours you’d like updated:

I’m not sure when we’ll tie it into a membership-based service…

We have not vetted any of the newsletters. We do reject a lot of garbage submitted, but in general… If it looks legit, we accept it. We do ban and reject those who submit the same stuff over and over again and we also purge duplicates frequently.

We do tell you WHEN the ezine was submitted, what its circulation is when it was submitted if the Publisher listed that and how many people viewed the BestEzines entry. Always open to improving it; yet we have a list of over 100 projects on deck for EzineArticles alone and only so many hours in a day. :)

Comment provided February 3, 2009 at 12:36 PM

Chris — thanks for the reminder and mention of BestEzines! My newsletter for Solo Entrepreneurs is in the directory at—Your-Guide-to-the-Four-Secrets-of-Solo-Entrepreneur-Success&id=2597.

I’ll be submitting updated subscriber numbers shortly, thanks!

Terri Z

Comment provided February 3, 2009 at 9:18 PM

Sally Croft writes:

Thanks Christopher! I really appreciate your help.

Comment provided February 3, 2009 at 11:13 PM

Christopher the Great Educator. Saying thanks is not enough!

I’ve submitted my ezine and is accepted! I cannot believe it!

There’s no end to learning from this ezine revolutionary. Particularly for raw learners like me. It’s my second career under him.

Comment provided February 4, 2009 at 8:04 AM

It’s good but I guess I still need to maximize my contribution at I really wanted to become a Platinum member.

Comment provided February 4, 2009 at 9:31 PM

Thanks for the tutorial and best of all for linking it to YouTube. What a relief. I’m techno-challenged in a worst way and though I am still working out the kinks to why some stuff doesn’t turn up in my browser, it’s helpful and less frustrating to have a choice. Look forward to working out the kinks of forthcoming newsletter and signing on for this one. Thanks, again, CK.

Comment provided February 7, 2009 at 3:20 PM

Glad you like the video. There are plenty more like it coming down the pipe! Suggestions or requests for future training videos are always welcome.

Comment provided February 9, 2009 at 11:31 AM

Shawn Drewry writes:

I think this is very useful and although I’ve never looked into e-mail marketing, I believe I will now, since I am struggling myself :-)

Thanks kindly,

Comment provided February 17, 2009 at 8:17 PM

Dorene E Carter writes:

Wow! Great site. I am excited about the possibility of submitting a few articles on diet and nutrition in the near future.

This is a wonderful service. Thanks.

Dr. Dorene
Registered Dietitian and Nutrition Consultant

Comment provided February 18, 2009 at 9:55 AM

Adina Soclof writes:

I am not sure where to submit my actual newsletter for approval. Please advise.

Comment provided October 13, 2010 at 3:22 PM

There is no need to submit the actual newsletter for approval. serves as a listing of ezines by category and provides the subscriber information, but the ezines themselves are not posted on the site.