Here are 5 quick tips to help you write a better article body:
1. Refrain from using excessive keywords or keyphrase repetition as this provides for a poor user experience and your article does not read naturally.
2. Use correct spacing and formatting. Let your article word wrap naturally and place one vertical space between each paragraph break. A “Vertical Space” means to hit enter twice when at the end of a paragraph.
3. Write unique content. Do not spin your previously written articles into the same regurgitated content. You owe it to your readers to provide unique value in each one of your articles.
4. Make sure that your article body delivers on what is promised in the title. The most common mistake is when authors lead their readers away from the article to deliver what was promised in the title. This again provides poor user experience and is a huge trust violation.
5. Proofread your articles and look for spelling and grammar mistakes. If English is not your primary language, have your articles proofread by someone whose primary language is English prior to submission.
I’ll be sharing more ‘best practices’ in the coming weeks. :)