EzineArticles YouTube Channel

The EzineArticles Channel on YouTube
EzineArticles Channel is now available on YouTube! At the moment there are only a few videos there, but stay tuned as we’ll be adding these in the very near future:

• Submitting your Ezine to BestEzines.com
  • Adding I Love EzineArticles Graphics in your FaceBook Profile
  • Upgrading your Squidoo Lens with EzineArticles Enhancements
  • Uploading your Author Bio and Photo
  • Membership Level Achievements and Upgrades
  • Premium Membership Perks
  • Using Article Traffic Reports
  • Becoming Eligible for the Author Spotlight
  • The Value of the Resource Box
  • Plus much, much more!
  • If you’d like to be notified via email when we’ve posted new videos, just click on the yellow Subscribe button in the box below:

But wait, that’s not all! You can also embed a box like the one above into your website or blog just by going to our EzineArticles Channel page and copying and pasting the code under Embed This Channel in the Connect with EzineArticles box.

We’re here to make your experience with us better all the time. The EzineArticles YouTube Channel is just another way to make that happen for you. So take advantage of it.

Shirley Bass writes:

Done! I’ve created an account at YouTube and am ready to learn. This is toooo exciting.

I am anxiously awaiting the video, ‘How to Write a Press Release’.

I intend to pass this information along to others, whom I know are just beginning their article writing journey.

Thanks, once again for making life easier on the Internet.

Shirley Bass

Comment provided January 30, 2009 at 9:47 AM

Shirley Bass writes:

Actually Chris,

This opens a new world for me. I have been wanting to learn about videos, but have been reluctant to become a member of YouTube. EzineArticles has become such a big part of my success.

Thank you again for the welcoming attitude at EzineArticles. I have learned so much…

Shirley Bass

Comment provided January 30, 2009 at 10:37 AM

I’ve created my account too!

And I don’t know a thing! I can of course log in and log out in my new Youtube account, but what to do in there?

Ignorance is bliss! With EzineArticles!

Comment provided January 30, 2009 at 11:55 AM

Congratulations, Chris and EzineArticles Team!

This will be another wonderful way to attract new authors and teach both new and current authors the intricacies of successful article marketing.

I look forward to being able to add my YouTube link to my EzineArticles social network list.

Blessings for a great weekend, EzineArticles Family,

Comment provided January 30, 2009 at 2:01 PM

Geoff writes:

Brilliant idea. Videos can be so much better than the written word in many ways. I`m looking forward to viewing some of the videos in the near future.

Comment provided January 31, 2009 at 8:22 AM

Fortune Ezeoha writes:

I have created my account bought some software that was recommended to be great but have not uploaded anything. Still in the learning phase.

I will be interested in seeing some of the videos. I love EzineArticles but I heard youtube is one of those things you do not want to miss.

Comment provided June 5, 2010 at 5:41 PM