Write Your Way Into People’s Minds

EzineArticles Expert Author Rachael Tiedeman created this quick video yesterday that takes you through a tour of the EzineArticles authors area (perfect for newbies new to EzineArticles).

Bruce Point writes:

Comment provided December 12, 2008 at 1:38 PM

Gail Barsky writes:

Videos are an excellent resource to use to train viewers how to use a product or service.

5 additional tips for newbee writers not covered in the video.

1. The title of the article is 80% of importance which is critical to click through rates and ultimate success of your article. I have one article that has over 1,500 views and I am certain it is due to the title.

2. The remaining 20% of the click through rate along with key words is the abstract copy the 2 sentence introduction. (Key it must match the content but be interesting.)

3. My recent submissions are numbered Business Tips which I plan to turn into my next book.

4. Articles are an easy way to overcome writer’s block and make each article a chapter in your book. Obviously the content has to be good.

5. Articles serve as good traffic, make the author an authority in their niche and is one of the fastest ways to write your own book.

I hope this helps writers get started.

To Your Article Marketing Success
Gail Barsky

Comment provided December 12, 2008 at 3:45 PM

I’ve always liked such videos for social networking sites, I am glad someone has taken it upon themselves to do this. This particular video is perfect. And it will be of great benefit to new EzineArticle authors.

Comment provided December 12, 2008 at 7:19 PM

aryan writes:

Videos are an excellent This is a nice video for newbee writers and I wish it had been available 3 years ago when I started. There were even some things that I was unaware of so it was also good review.

Comment provided December 22, 2008 at 6:26 AM

Dale Ovenstone writes:

Great idea to use a video, especially if you are a newbie. It’s quite amazing, the help one could possibly receive nowadays from other seasoned publishers, wish I could find such help when I started 2 years ago.

Well done and keep up the good work!

Regards Dale Ovenstone
‘Texture Revival Present’s’
lookreadlearn.com

Comment provided December 22, 2008 at 8:51 AM

Shirley Bass writes:

Job well done, Rachael! Maybe you can teach us how to create a video also. I haven’t a clue how to get started with that, but do know I would enjoy it.

Thanks for the helpful tips!

Shirley Bass

Comment provided December 28, 2008 at 10:10 AM

Interestingly enough, here is an idea. Next time you recommend someone to EzineArticles, why not send them to this video first, it will make their new writing efforts so much easier. Bookmark this video and then you’ll be glad to refer them.

Comment provided January 8, 2009 at 2:30 PM