November Article Challenge Results

EzineArticles 30 Articles in 30 Days Challenge257 members completed the challenge submitting 30 or more articles in November.

This is 30 members less than what was submitted in October (287 members met the 30+ mark) w/out the challenge of encouragement; BUT the total # of overall articles submitted were 11% higher than in October despite October having 1 more day than November (31 days vs. 30 days).

One thing is for sure: We heard from countless members who went beyond their comfort zone including those who didn’t meet the 30 article quantity challenge goal still ended up doing more than they thought they could do. The old saying is something like, “shoot for the stars, land on the moon – and that’s still more than most will ever accomplish in their lifetime”…

There is no challenge scheduled for December, but you can count on several in 2009.

And I’d like to point out that with the holidays, family, traveling to visit, etc. that this event was a huge success. I am happy to have completed my 30-articles and reach my goal for 2008. This contest inspired me. I am very happy. 2009 bring it on, I can hardly wait!

Comment provided December 1, 2008 at 9:55 PM

Steve Hill writes:

Are you going to list the members who completed the challenge and perhaps pick a winner out of the hat? A small prize could encourage others for the future.

If you do not want to waste your hard earned cash during this credit crunch then one of your paid products would be well received.

Steve The How To Stop Stuttering Centre

Comment provided December 2, 2008 at 1:07 PM

Steve,

No, we are not going to list those who successfully completed it for many reasons… mostly having to do with the fact that some members do volume as a competitive weapon strategy.

Yes, the next Challenge will come with prizes. :)

Comment provided December 2, 2008 at 1:46 PM

A competitive weapons strategy or “CWG” well, yes, I understand that concept, and Colonel Boyd would approve of this Blitz Strategy of online article authoring warfare in the modern battlespace. I think anyone who can consistently put out 30 quality articles is a winner. In fact, that’s just huge. I’d like to see more online article writers do this each and every month. It can be done!

Amazingly enough, once you do it for a while it becomes a habit and it’s relatively easy once you get going. The benefits are intense, trust me.

Comment provided December 6, 2008 at 9:23 PM

Geoff writes:

Congratulations to all those who succeeded. As I only joined partway through the month I had little chance of meeting the 30 target, but I still enjoyed writing the ones I did manage.

Comment provided December 10, 2008 at 6:01 AM

Laurie Alm writes:

Competition is one of the best incentives but the lack of “reward” may have been a contributing factor to poor participation (or it could have been the holidays).

Regardless, a relevant reward does not have to be expensive… it can be free. For example, stack ranking is one of the best reward/recognition tools you can use for motivating sales professionals. It is a personal goal to be on the top and definitely not the bottom!

Our company specializes in building ready-made contests and would love to help you with your next incentive campaign. Please feel free to contact me via my email or check out our website at MotivatedIncentives.com

Comment provided December 17, 2008 at 10:21 PM

Congratulations to all those who succeeded

Comment provided January 2, 2009 at 7:05 PM

Intresting..
Adeel Khan Sherwani from Houston

Comment provided January 12, 2009 at 4:28 PM

Looking forward to the 2009 First Quarter Challenge!

Comment provided January 12, 2009 at 7:39 PM

Pleasure! Thanks for dropping by.

Cheers,

Comment provided January 14, 2009 at 4:00 PM

I also agree with what is written.
Adeel Khan Sherwani from Los Angeles

Comment provided January 20, 2009 at 3:50 PM

Thanks for the kind mention
Adeel Khan Sherwani from Nashville.

Comment provided February 23, 2009 at 1:22 PM

Adeel Khan Sherwani writes:

Intresting..
Adeel Khan Sherwani from Seattle

Comment provided February 25, 2009 at 12:08 PM

Thanx 4 Shearing with us…
Adeel Khan Sherwani from Las Vegas