17 New Niche Markets Added

Great News! We added 17 new niche sub-categories for your articles. This means EzineArticles.com now serves 586 Unique Niche Markets (& proud of it!) Here they are:

• Animation
    Articles about/concerning Animation, Computer Animation, Animation Studios, Animation Videos, 3D Animations Styles, Photoshop Animation, Pixel Animation, Digital Design.

• Career Advice
    Articles about/concerning Career Coaching, Career Planning, Career Counseling, Job Decisions, Leadership Development, Job Education/Career Education, Choosing Career Path, Career Advice.

• Consulting
    Articles about/concerning Business Consulting, Startup Business Consulting, Small Business Consulting, Management Consulting.

• Job Search Techniques
    Articles about/concerning Job Search Techniques, Job Hunting, Temporary Agencies, Job Centers, Strategic Planning in Searches, Online Search Strategies, Employment Guides.

• Workplace Safety
    Articles about concerning OSHA, Workplace Job Safety, Occupational Safety, Workplace Training, Regulatory Compliance, where to locate your safety information at work, Human Resource’s Role in Workplace Safety.

• Radio
    Articles about/concerning Radios, Car Radios, Radio Stations, HD Radio, AM/FM Radio, HAM Radios, Digital Radios, Two-Way Radios… but not including XM/Sirius Satellite radio as we already have a category for that.

• Budgeting
    Articles about/concerning Budgeting, Finance Budgeting, Personal Budgeting, Budgeting Software, Building Budgets, Strategic Budgeting, Business Budgeting.

• CMS
    Articles about/concerning Content Management Systems, Enterprise CMS, Web CMS, Open Source PHP, Content Organization, Content Storage, Website Management.

• Futures-and-Commodities
    Articles about/concerning Futures and Commodities, Commodity Trading, Commodity Investing, Commodities Market, Futures Exchange, Futures Trading, Futures Contracts.

• Elder-Law
    Articles about/concerning elder care as it relates to law, Elder Will, Elder, Trusts, Power of Attorney, Estate Planning including Taxes, Medicaid, Disability, and long-term care issues as it deals with law,

• Collectible Jewelry
    Articles about/concerning Fashion Jewelry, Designer Jewelry, Fine Jewelry, Jewelry Care, Vintage Jewelry.

• Adventure Travel
    Articles about/concerning Adventure Travel, Whitewater Rafting, Blackwater Rafting, Rock-River Tubing, Mountain Hiking, African Safari’s, Wildlife Touring, Polar Expeditions, Travel Accommodations.

• City Guides and Information
    Articles about/concerning City Guides and Information Centers, Online Guides, City Information, Travel Guides, Expert Recommendation.

• Golf Travel and Resorts
    Articles about/concerning Golf Travel, Golf Resorts, Golf Vacation Reviews, Golf Travel Tips, Golf Bags and Travel Cases.

• Menopause HR
    Articles about/concerning Menopause Symptoms, Hormone Replacement Therapy, Pre-Menopausal Systems, Post-Menopause, OTC Treatments, Treatment and Care, Symptoms and Treatment.

• Publishing
    Articles about/concerning Publishing, Self-Publishing, Book Publishing, Getting Published.

• Technical Writing
    Articles about/concerning Technical Writing, Formal Writing, How To, Online Technical Writing, Strategies in Technical Writing.

We have many more to add and will be rolling them out in the first quarter of next year so keep your suggestions coming. We welcome your suggestions in the forums on any categories that you would like to see added in the future.

If you have existing articles that will fit in these sub-categories, we are moving them for you. There is nothing for you to do.

Also, remember to subscribe to the new article email alerts lists or RSS feeds.

Here’s your chance to submit new articles in these newly released niches and be the first of many authors to contribute your expertise to yet another market that will deliver unique fresh content.

Cheryl Pickett writes:

Thank you for adding the publishing category! It’s going to help a lot of authors-to-be find what they need much easier.

Have a blessed Christmas.

Cheryl Pickett

Comment provided December 16, 2008 at 5:06 PM

Gene Millen writes:

These are great new niches.
How about adding a classification on brain fitness?
There is so much exciting new information on the brain, brain games and other ways to improve memory and reduce risk of dementia and Alzheimer’s disease.

Brain be nimble, brain be quick
Quicker than lightning chasing a stick.

Comment provided December 16, 2008 at 5:51 PM

I’d like to see you divide up the drop down menu into three separate menus in the Author’s Secured area. Why? Due to the number of choices now.

Comment provided December 17, 2008 at 3:10 AM

Nice one – I’ve posted about this in a few places, including http://www.299steps.com – looking forward to even more new categories too!

Comment provided December 17, 2008 at 3:48 AM

Party Plan Pat writes:

I am loving using this service. I am curious do you guys actually have someone go through all the articles?

Well what you guys have to offer is great!
homepartyplansuccesstips.com

Comment provided December 17, 2008 at 5:02 AM

Pat,

Every single article submitted is reviewed by TWO humans on our Editorial team before it reaches the live website.

About 35% of every article submitted never makes it live usually because it’s overly promotional or didn’t follow our posted Editorial Guidelines… but if your articles are in the 65% that do get accepted, you’re in better company. :)

Comment provided December 17, 2008 at 7:56 AM

Great! Creating more opportunities for more new writers and more existing writers.

A suggestion–why not have a category ‘Satire’ along with ‘Humor’, of course, subject to your editorial guidelines.

Comment provided December 17, 2008 at 8:23 AM

Woo Hoo! So glad to see a careers section Chris – thanks so much – I love your service!

Comment provided December 17, 2008 at 8:55 AM

Carol writes:

I would like to see the “energy efficient” category sub divided into one for photovoltaic, thermal, and wind, and another one for going green with the environment.

Comment provided December 17, 2008 at 9:13 AM

Dollar Knight writes:

I really found difficult to fix my article on female menopause. Thanks for including the same in the added niche!!! Once again EzineArticles.com proved that it is the best of all article directory sites. ALL THE BEST!!!

Comment provided December 17, 2008 at 9:28 AM

Shirley Bass writes:

Chris and EzineArticles team members,

You consistantly make something ‘good,’ better.

Appreciating EzineArticles,

Shirley Bass

Comment provided December 17, 2008 at 10:04 AM

Bendz writes:

Nice collection of new niches.
Useful for more exposure.
:-)

Comment provided December 17, 2008 at 10:27 AM

Yah, I think Chris “Rocks” too, whoops that is someone else isn’t it, but I do think Chris Rock is a successful commedian?

Did you know Shirley that “Better” is better than best?

Comment provided December 17, 2008 at 10:32 AM

Shirley Bass writes:

Lance,

Good one Lance! I’m so proud to a part of the ‘better than best’ and grateful I have the opportunity to do so!

Often times, EzineArticles brings tears of appreciation and joy to my heart. I know they are a huge part of my business success. How can I not appreciate this wonderful service that EzineArticles has provides for us all.

Yep, our ‘Chris’ rocks for sure!

Happy Holidays to EzineArticles, Lance and All,

Shirley Bass

Comment provided December 17, 2008 at 11:43 AM

Geoff writes:

This is excellent news. The more categories the better, for all parties.

Comment provided December 18, 2008 at 9:21 AM

Elhusseiny writes:

Very good, I like the CMS one

Comment provided December 18, 2008 at 11:59 AM

Ugur writes:

Chris, thanks for the Technical Writing category. It was long overdue. Keep up the good work! Ugur

Comment provided December 19, 2008 at 4:23 PM

Dale Ovenstone writes:

I just want to say, EzineArticles is a fantastic base for learning knowledge.

Your authors subjects as so wide and varied, thus think it’s great that you are adding new ‘niche’ catagories within.

I check where my main website traffic comes from, and I’m absolutely astonished how many of your readers I have helped concerning ‘niche’ diy projects in their home as most of my views are because of EzineArticles.

I just want to thank you for adding more niche catagories and also, not only helping folk find the information they require, but for giving us authors a chance to help them towards the right direction in their search for enlightment too.

Regards Dale Ovenstone
lookreadlearn.com

Comment provided December 20, 2008 at 4:48 AM

I have been doing keywords as a niche market. This is still a great list though

Comment provided December 22, 2008 at 7:35 AM

Kathy writes:

the new sub niches are great.

Comment provided December 22, 2008 at 9:09 PM

How long until the next set of niche article categories will be launched here at EzineArticles? I can think of several, which I will post on the forum here.

Comment provided January 8, 2009 at 2:19 PM

Lance,

Another round was launched this week in the Health & Fitness niches and the Self-Improvement niches.

Will blog about it soon.

Comment provided January 9, 2009 at 9:23 AM

peter writes:

This is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! Keep up the good work

Comment provided April 5, 2011 at 8:07 PM