Here’s an article writing template idea for you to use: The “Traps & How To Escape Them” article template!
We’ve all been trapped from time to time on almost every plane of possibility ranging from physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually, financially, etc… and you get to save the day with your expertise by delivering the “escape plan” followed with a Resource Box where they can learn how to further escape from the trap.
Here’s how the “Traps & How To Escape Them” article template works:
- Make a list of every trap you know someone in your ideal target market has fallen into on purpose or by accident.
- Important: Only list (1) trap per article but you can list a single or multiple ways to escape it in each article.
- First paragraph clearly defines the “TRAP” along with why it’s bad to be in that type of trap.
- Example: Overtraining for your next triathlon event might be the trap and it’s bad because overtraining can lead to burnout and decreased performance.
- Important: Make it extremely obvious where in your article the reader can quickly scan to grasp your escape route ideas. Don’t hide this from them deep inside your article body or mislead the reader to think they have to visit your website to find the escape plan.
So, get started with step #1, brainstorming all of the different traps your ideal target reader may find themselves in as it relates to your niche and expertise. You’ll be amazed how fast the rest of this article will seemingly almost write itself once you do the hard part of identifying the most common traps & your specific advice for how to escape.