Yes, that’s right… today is our 9th birthday!
…We’re just a tiny baby site. :-)
Earlier today I gave our members a challenge to share which article writing/marketing accomplishment they were most proud of?
Some came back with:
- @mariaduron: That MSNBC found and called me from one of the articles I submitted to ezine articles.
- @TargetStars: I am most proud of being able to help a client outshine the competition (especially small businesses). I love a challenge!
- @buildingsource: The fact that I had the confidence to get started.
- @annkeelerevans: I’m doing it, learning how to do it better and learning from doing it! We make ourselves experts as we share our expertise.
- @jeffherring: Leading a tribe of article marketers to get their message out to the world and make a difference…
QUESTION: What are *YOU* most proud about in terms of all of your article writing and/or article marketing activities?