EzineArticles is Nine Today

Happy Birthday To Us!Yes, that’s right… today is our 9th birthday!

…We’re just a tiny baby site. :-)

Earlier today I gave our members a challenge to share which article writing/marketing accomplishment they were most proud of?

Some came back with:

• @mariaduron: That MSNBC found and called me from one of the articles I submitted to ezine articles.
  • @TargetStars: I am most proud of being able to help a client outshine the competition (especially small businesses). I love a challenge!
  • @buildingsource: The fact that I had the confidence to get started.
  • @annkeelerevans: I’m doing it, learning how to do it better and learning from doing it! We make ourselves experts as we share our expertise.
  • @jeffherring: Leading a tribe of article marketers to get their message out to the world and make a difference…

QUESTION: What are *YOU* most proud about in terms of all of your article writing and/or article marketing activities?

Arleen Anderson writes:

Happy Birthday E-Zine Articles!

The quality and integrity of your service has empowered like-minded geeks and marketing freaks around the world.

We love that Google and Yahoo! love you. We love that mainstream media seams to be catching on and monitoring you more all the time.

One of the new golden rules of education and business:
When something needs to be said,
say it on E-Zine Articles.

Arleen Anderson

Comment provided November 19, 2008 at 2:08 PM

John Dilbeck writes:

Congratulations, Chris.

You and your team have made it this far the old fashioned way: you’ve earned it.

Here’s wishing you another nine years, at least.

Act on your dream!

Comment provided November 19, 2008 at 2:18 PM

Louie Bernstein writes:

Congratulations –
Great site.

Louie Bernstein

Comment provided November 19, 2008 at 3:11 PM

Tom Bonner writes:

Congratulations, Chris!

The internet is a better place, thanks to EzineArticles and the help the service supplies to hundreds of writers, bloggers and newsletter editors.

In 9 years, how much traffic have to driven to small sites that would otherwise be unable to compete against better funded competitors? How much information have you helped to disseminate? How much content have you supplied to small websites and newsletters?

A big thank you and best wishes for future success.

Tom Bonner

Comment provided November 19, 2008 at 3:22 PM

Jonathan Lewis writes:

Congratulations Chris, and thanks for the excellent service provided by you and the team.
EzineArticles got me noticed by one of the world’s biggest publishers who offered me a book contract.
Although I’m only a co-author, I’m still really proud because we got to be a bestseller in language learning on amazon.co.uk – all thanks to EzineArticles!

Comment provided November 19, 2008 at 3:22 PM

June Ahern writes:

Sharing my challenging journey through self-publishing allows me to feel as though I’m contributing something worthwhile for other authors, published or not. Plus it keeps me writing, which I could easily let the busy stuff stop me from doing so. What a wonderful site to share, learn and keep movin n’ groovin.

Comment provided November 19, 2008 at 3:29 PM

Audrey writes:

Happy Birthday!!! I am most proud of the fact that others come to me seeing me as an expert in my field. Before EzineArticles.com I was not an article writer at all.

Comment provided November 19, 2008 at 3:31 PM

Cindy Hartman writes:

Always enjoyed writing, but now have the nerve to take it seriously. Finding that others use my articles for their newsletters and blogs is a great compliment. Recently completed agreements to be a regular columnist for a biz publication and also to write the feature article in a biz associate’s newsletter.

Without you and your guidance, not sure this would be happening.

Thank you!

Comment provided November 19, 2008 at 3:50 PM

Paul Hines writes:

I’m proud of the fact that I followed instructions that were suggested to me here therefore getting my article approved which broke the ice for me and gave me the confidence I needed to continue writing articles.

Comment provided November 19, 2008 at 3:54 PM

Tom Larsen writes:

That my article writing has lead to a book being published! Yoohoo!

Happy Birthday, EzineArticles!

Tom Larsen

Comment provided November 19, 2008 at 3:57 PM

Gill Benton writes:

I’m proud of the fact that writing articles on EzineArticles helps me in promoting energy efficiency on my blog

Comment provided November 19, 2008 at 4:03 PM

Claude Pelanne writes:

Congratulations on the 9th. You should very proud of what you and the EzineArticles team have accomplished. What did writers do before you came along? May your future be prosperous.

Comment provided November 19, 2008 at 4:04 PM

Lisa Almeida writes:

Hooray! I lift my EzineArticles Expert Author mug to you and robustly sip coffee in your honor!

Comment provided November 19, 2008 at 4:09 PM

Sherry Harris writes:

Congratulations on the BIG 9! I am most proud of following your article “Olympiads All Have A Plan”. I completed a plan for my business and, as a result, I have had over 47,000 article views since May of this year, which has resulted in more sales. I appreciate the advice and I wish EzineArticles continued success.

Sherry Harris

Comment provided November 19, 2008 at 4:28 PM

Geoff Cummings writes:

Congrats to nine years of success. You`re clearly doing something right to last for so long. Here`s looking to many more years of growth.

Comment provided November 19, 2008 at 4:39 PM

Ramalingam writes:

Congratulations on ezines’ 9 th birth day.I hope ezine will remain as innovative as ever.I also hope that ezine will launch its affiliate programme soon and also I hope to receive that happy news very soon.

Comment provided November 19, 2008 at 4:40 PM

Shirley Bass writes:

Happy Birthday EzineArticles! I’m glad I’m a part of your 9th birthday celebration.

My accomplishments in article writing would be: helping people stay in touch with each other and giving them a delicious way to express their best wishes.

Thanks to EzineArticles I am able to get the word out.

With a great deal of appreciation,

Shirley Bass

Comment provided November 19, 2008 at 4:43 PM

Happy, Happy Birthday,

For me reaching 25 submitted articles was a milestone, it took me awhile, now I plan to reach 50 in half that time.

Best of luck EzineArticles,

Comment provided November 19, 2008 at 5:10 PM

I am proud of several accomplishments:

1. Improving my writing & SEO skills
2. Increasing traffic to my website
3. Increasing the conversions from people to my website as customers
4. Embracing the opportunities to expand my own knowledge

Happy Birthday, EzineArticles and Many, Many, More

Comment provided November 19, 2008 at 5:11 PM

Happy Birthday Ezine!
Thanks for being here for writers of every level.

I don’t have a business, but my articles have been reused on blogs and sites not only in the USA, but in India, China, and Australia. that I know of.

Divorce in any language is painful and I appreciate the chance to help others learn from my expertise.

Only because of you, Ezine, am I able to do that. Thanks for giving me a voice.

Comment provided November 19, 2008 at 5:38 PM

I’m pleased I have started writing, and keep learning, and now have the courage to stand and be counted for my convictions. That can be a scary thing and puts many people off. So thank you for providing a free platform for me to do this.

Comment provided November 19, 2008 at 6:14 PM

Alejandro Guevara Onofre writes:

Congratulations to EzineArticles team (under the leadership of Christopher Knight). My experience: Thanks to EzineArticles, I discovered my talent as an ‚¬“Olympic sportswriter‚¬.My dream is to become one of the leading authorities in Olympic history!perhaps as David Wallechinsky!
Alejandro Guevara Onofre
Lima, Peru (South America).

Comment provided November 19, 2008 at 6:15 PM

Nancy Montani writes:

Happy Birthday EzineArticles! Today is my birthday too. I always thought “November 19th” had a nice ring to it.

I am most proud about being able to get my message of hope and healing out to people after
recovering from a head injury.

The way you designed your site provides an easy format that even someone challenged with a multi-tasking deficit, like me, can figure out.

Thank you for all you do and Happy Birthday!

Comment provided November 19, 2008 at 7:00 PM

Steve Hill writes:

Congratulations to Chris and the team.

I do like to debate my thoughts via this blog, it is however a top site and has helped my sites in a massive way.

Lets hope for another 9 years.

The How To Stop Stuttering Centre

Comment provided November 19, 2008 at 7:04 PM

Honor writes:

Happy Birthday EzineArticles! Thank you for all the support you send our way and the opportunities you give us to grow and develop. You rock!

Comment provided November 19, 2008 at 8:43 PM

Hi Chris!

Happy birthday to EArticles! I wish you and your team prosperity and success!

Now, about your question, a very intelligent one, here is my answer:

I’m proud because I have many students who follow the lessons I give in my articles, feeling that they are really helpful. Their gratitude is a compensation for me.

My articles represent my identity in the internet.

I intend to keep writing articles, many articles, but I don’t think I will be able to participate of the discussions here, because I will be too busy translating dreams, giving lessons and writing a report for my site about schizophrenia and psychosis cure.

I wanted to do that since I built my second site, but I was not able to! Now that I finished with the first part of my work, preventing depression, worse craziness and suicidal tendencies and curing depression and neurosis, which are very simple mental illnesses, I’m going to work on impossible cures. This will be too serious and time consuming.

I will come back when I will have time, of course! But I really have too much to do!

Comment provided November 19, 2008 at 9:43 PM

Happy Birthday EzineArticles!

9 years is really a long time in the internet world. Well done!

To answer your question:

I would say by writing articles I have reach a very big community of potential clients. It helps in marketing campaign! Thanks Ezine!

Comment provided November 19, 2008 at 9:51 PM

Mithi D. Chinoy writes:

Happy Birthday to the one nine-year-old who’s made me proud of my writing skills.

Many happy returns of this beautiful day.

Comment provided November 19, 2008 at 10:06 PM

Happy Birthday EzineArticles! enjoy today..

Comment provided November 19, 2008 at 11:25 PM

Pam Lokker writes:

I dared to believe that not only could I write a decent article, but also that it would be published on one of the most widely acclaimed article writing sites called EzineArticles. Happy Birthday and thank you for boosting my self-confidence. :)

Comment provided November 19, 2008 at 11:26 PM

Jen writes:

Happy Birthday. 9 years is like what in internet years?

I wonder… how many on your team from 9 years ago are still working with you?

If it’s not too much trouble, you can send me a piece of birthday pie… say banana cream pie!! :)

Comment provided November 19, 2008 at 11:39 PM

Pauline Canas writes:

Happy Birthday EzineArticles and thank you for the encouragement.

Comment provided November 20, 2008 at 12:07 AM

Milan Doshi writes:

Happy Birthday and Bon Anniversaire!

Thanks for all the great stuffs that you have provided to us! Keep up the good job Chris. :-)

Stay happy, stay healthy and stay cool always!

Comment provided November 20, 2008 at 12:09 AM

J Garces Jr writes:

Feliz Cumpleanos Hombre!

What a great achievement. This is one of the best resources on the web and I’m happy it’s still going strong.

Congrats Chris!

P.S. We’re gonna need a bigger cake ; )

– J

Comment provided November 20, 2008 at 12:45 AM

happy 9’th yr birthday, I still remember the first time i visit this site, but its fully grown now, more power to you and the peoples working with this site.

Comment provided November 20, 2008 at 1:48 AM

Adward writes:

Happy Birthday E-Zine Articles. I really learn a lot from you. Thank you for all your support.

Comment provided November 20, 2008 at 4:04 AM

Happy Birthday EzineArticles!

Comment provided November 20, 2008 at 4:35 AM

Whitney Pannell writes:

Happy Birthday and best wishes, thanks for the years of help and advice.

Comment provided November 20, 2008 at 5:10 AM

Will writes:

Happy Aniversaryto the best JV Partner on the net!

You guys have shown how things are to be done online.

The online community is richer for this.

Wishing you many more innovative and sucessful years ahead.

Comment provided November 20, 2008 at 5:54 AM

Happy birthday to EzineArticles.
Though I just started writing articles, I felt proud to be accepted as an Expert Author. You are at 9 and I am at cloud 9.

Comment provided November 20, 2008 at 6:10 AM

Sandra Hersey writes:

Happy Birthday! Thanks for allowing us to do what we love!

Comment provided November 20, 2008 at 11:34 AM

Signe Nichols writes:

Happy Birthday EzineArticles!

Your service is so great and thank you, thank you, thank you!

I am most proud about becoming an EzineArticles Expert Author. I really am proud of that and I am proud to tell others about EzineArticles because I believe so much in the site and all the great lessons I have learned from your blogs and emails and trainings about online article writing.

Writing Ezines for EzineArticles has brought me business and I just love to share the site with others.

Thanks Again!

Comment provided November 20, 2008 at 3:09 PM

Shirley Bass writes:

Signe Nichols,

I remember how excited I was when I became an Expert Author. I jumped up and down for a week! The appreciation I felt was incredible.

Then one day, I was searching for my EzineArticles address for my website and found that I was a Top Author for ‘Shopping and Reviews – Gifts’ and I still get tears in my eyes over that one. I check it out about every other day, just to make sure I am still there. I get soooo excited about it every time I see it!

Personally, my greatest feat has been ‘Top Author’ for EzineArticles! I couldn’t have picked a better place to submit my articles and make friends. Somehow, it always feels so comfortable to be here.

Yes, Thank you, thank you, thank you EzineArticles!

And Happy Birthday again!

Shirley Bass

Comment provided November 20, 2008 at 4:58 PM

Flo writes:

First of all, congratulations Ezine….9 years is a good number!

I was an early contributor, and your service was the first article placement service I ever used.

I am happy to say that one of my articles, ‘Love and Work: The Pleasures of Our Lives’, was picked up by an Australian Coach who is going to include my article in an e-book.

Yea team! Thanks for the ongoing role you play in my business development.

Comment provided November 20, 2008 at 5:20 PM

Geoff Cummings writes:

To answer the specific question you asked at the beginning of this article- “What are *YOU* most proud about in terms of all of your article writing and/or article marketing activities?”

My answer – the fact that I`m quite new to your program, have written 10 articles, 8 of which have been accepted, 2 are in the review stage. All 8 were accepted with me having to make any changes etc, and that`s something I`m very pleased with.

Comment provided November 21, 2008 at 10:37 AM

samson ochumba writes:

congrats Ezines you have been a back bone to my article writing skills. happy Anniversary

Comment provided November 21, 2008 at 7:20 PM

Sorry to miss out as I was just not checking my email account.

Proud to be a part of HISTORY! And continuing!

Comment provided November 22, 2008 at 9:29 AM

Michael Gooden writes:

Happy Birthday EzineArticles!

Lovely to know that I post my articles to one of the premium sites of the internet to-date! You guys are right up there! Go baby Go!

Comment provided November 22, 2008 at 9:59 AM

Shel Horowitz writes:

Just a couple of days ago, I received a marketing copywriting inquiry to do some direct mail for Britain’s equivalent of United Way–BIG wow! They saw an article of mine that had been reprinted in a popular book by a well-known marketing celeb.

Christopher, I “celeb” your achievement in nine years of running one of the best article banks around.

Comment provided November 22, 2008 at 11:20 PM

I would feel proud and honored if you would FAX me a piece of Cake!

Comment provided November 22, 2008 at 11:48 PM

I have studied and researched several diverse yet related areas of knowledge. Over many years,
I have written many numerous articles, book chapters and presented many seminars and workshops. EzineArticles.com has given me one place, one location, one venue to share my
knowledge, information and expertise with a huge public audience. It feels like a relief to get my thoughts and information out of my file boxes and personal computer – and into the public domain.

Comment provided November 23, 2008 at 9:08 PM

Anna Wen writes:

Happy birthday !

Comment provided November 23, 2008 at 9:34 PM

Matt Keegan writes:

Wow! Congratulations! Nine may seem young but comparatively speaking, EzineArticles.com has a lot more weight and depth to it than some of the older sites out there.

I always recommend EzineArticles.com first to people who are looking to publish their articles online. Your site constantly improves and is a great way to market articles.

Best wishes in the years ahead and for setting the benchmark for the industry.

Comment provided November 24, 2008 at 9:06 AM

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, Chris and the entire EzineArticles Team!

I particularly enjoy being part of an exciting writing community that is always growing and reaching for more creative ways to expand our collective messages.

EA helps me to be a better writer every time I submit a new article. I feel as if I’m preparing to work with future book editors! ;-)

Thank You for all that you do and Happy Birthday, again.

Comment provided November 24, 2008 at 9:26 AM

Nasir Jafri writes:

Congratulations and Happy birthday!

Comment provided November 25, 2008 at 2:37 AM

“!We’re just a tiny baby site. :-)”

I know…and I’ve just written a few articles.. :-)

Comment provided November 25, 2008 at 5:15 AM

Gerry Storch writes:

Hello and congratulations … I’ve had the pleasure of writing 20 articles for ezine … all unique and different … to get “linked up” and publicize my site … the best result was having an article published in the Times of London online … that’s as good as it gets in England … as well as receiving many page views in the USA, which is all you can ask for … to get looked at … thank you for providing a wonderful service on the Internet … and I’ll look forward to sending you another message like this on your 10th birthday!!!

Comment provided November 25, 2008 at 12:58 PM

Kamal writes:

Hi EzineArticles.com,

I am very happy to know that you have stood the test of times where people have endless options on the net.

Your website is one of the most wonderful sites and very educating.

Love you.

Comment provided November 27, 2008 at 7:12 PM

Mark C Brown writes:

Many many happy returns of the day..
Great site. It has given a great exposure to the authors..
Best of Luck…

Comment provided December 1, 2008 at 5:00 AM

Darren Tan writes:

Happy Birthday EzineArticles!

You’re the best in what you’re doing. :-)

Comment provided December 1, 2008 at 6:26 AM