A new site update has been made live that improves the Resource Box database features/functionality for everyone and expands the total available from 3 to 12 for Premium members.
What? You didn’t know you can store your DEFAULT and up to (2) more Resource Boxes within your account?
To find this Resource Box management feature:
- Log in to your EzineArticles account
- Click on PROFILE MANAGER
- Click on EDIT AUTHOR RESOURCE BOXES
Here, you can give a name to each type of Resource Box and if you click on TOOLS, you can Set it as a Default, Duplicate it or copy it for use by another alt-author name within your account (it’s faster!).
- All Members have access up to (3) separate Resource Boxes.
- Premium Members have access up to (12) separate Resource Boxes.
- When you click on “SAVE” to update your new Resource Box, it’s done via AJAX and that means we don’t reload your entire page to perform the save function.
- You can include the same approved HTML code tags that we allow in the article body, but we’d ask that you don’t use < p > tags.
I know this question is coming, so I’m going to head it off at the pass: This feature update has NOTHING to do with mass resource box update service. At this time, we do not have plans to offer that functionality.
This feature saves you time by having us database your top (3) (Premium members get (12)) Resource Boxes so that you can create new articles faster knowing that you don’t have to re-create or copy/paste your default resource box in each time!
Do you like this feature and do you currently or would you use it? Any feedback?