New Feature Subscribe To Comments

New feature released today in this blog that allows you to subscribe via email to any blog thread *WITHOUT* having to leave a comment.

This allows anyone to follow via email replies as they happen in real-time so you can lurk-n-learn without having to participate in a thread to get those email replies.

To use this feature, just view the blog entry you’re interested in subscribing to follow up blog comments, enter your email address and click SUBSCRIBE.

Yeah! I like this feature! Thanks~

Love and stuff,
Michy

Comment provided October 29, 2008 at 12:28 PM

Allen Graves writes:

Thanks Chris,

Lurkers Rule!

Allen

Comment provided October 29, 2008 at 12:38 PM

Shirley Bass writes:

Nice idea! Everything keeps getting better and better at EzineArticles. Love it!

Thanks,

Shirley Bass

Comment provided October 29, 2008 at 1:27 PM

Hi Chris!

I think this is a great idea, because our discussions here are real lessons and I’m sure than many people would like to follow their development, instead of reading everything together at your blog, in the end.

All comments together are too much! If we have the chance to read each one when it is posted we can follow everything, otherwise we’ll read only a few comments in the end. Who has time to read the entire thread!?

Many times, when I delay to open your page and I see all the previous comments, I don’t know if I should simply give my opinion or if I have to read what everyone else said before! this would be better but many times I don’t have time for that.

I simply give my opinion, even if someone else already said the same before or if I may appear out of topic, because I have the courage to speak and face possible problems, attacks, etc, but I know that many people never say anything if they are not more than sure that someone else won’t say something to make them feel ashamed!

So, if they will be following the thread, they might have the courage to give their opinion too, without fearing that somebody else might have already said the same things before them.

Comment provided October 29, 2008 at 2:03 PM

PS. I Just opened the Outlook and I saw a message from EzineArticles: the article I submitted yesterday night was already accepted! I noticed that my articles are being approved earlier and by the way, I read Angela’s comment, thanking you because our articles are being approved faster, because you hired new editors (otherwise I wouldn’t know that).

Thank you! I had complained about the delay for the approval in a previous thread and now I feel I have the obligation to thank you because you solved this problem!

Now, I’m waiting for your answer about my previous suggestion: give us the chance to choose the topic of our discussions. We, the authors, could decide what to discuss here, since this is ‚¬“our‚¬ blog! and you could give us your answers. Once in a while, of course, I don’t mean everyday! Since you are improving everything, think about that.

Comment provided October 29, 2008 at 2:19 PM

Glad you noticed the improve article review speed.

This is the result of Editors hired 4-6 weeks ago. It takes that long for new Editors to come up to speed during their trainee training period.

Comment provided October 29, 2008 at 3:06 PM

This means that you were already taking care of this matter a long time ago! Thank you!

Comment provided October 29, 2008 at 3:41 PM

Shirley Bass writes:

I noticed the improved article review speed last week. It seems to be faster this week. EzineArticles always amazes me. A great big thank you for that! :)

I also thank you for the quick responses I am getting from readers. I wrote one article last week that has had a nice impact on my business. Very positive!

Grand Thanks,

Shirley Bass

Comment provided October 29, 2008 at 4:17 PM

Great feature that will facilitate learning for lurkers who are hungry to learn more but don’t or are not yet ready to participate here on their blog. Thanks!

My recent articles have all been processed and approved speedily as usual but I still have failed to ‘graduate’ to Platinum here at EzineArticles. I’ll continue to write, learn and hopefully improve enough to join that club one sweet day…

Comment provided October 29, 2008 at 5:49 PM

I’m reading the first edition of my long new ebook, and meanwhile taking a look at the outlook. It’s nice to read other author’s comments among many other messages!

I remembered something else now, something that crossed my mind when I learned that you created the Premium membership and I was noticing that my articles were delaying too much to be approved!

Now that the free members’ articles are approved fast, you proved us that you didn’t create the Premium membership only in order to oblige us to upgrade if we wanted to see our articles approved faster, but because you really wanted to offer this possibility to the few authors who needed it. Congratulations!

Comment provided October 29, 2008 at 6:15 PM

Very wise idea. I think I will use this feature from time to time, so I really appreciate it.

Comment provided October 29, 2008 at 8:46 PM

george burrows writes:

First visit – gosh!

Time to read – Time to study – Time to write.

Never has so much been written, by so many,
for so few with time enough to do it all!

To quote the great man – “Action this day!”

God’s speed and best wishes to all!

George Burrows