Halloween EzineArticles Team Style

About 1/3rd of our behind-the-scenes team dressed up for a Halloween party today:

Halloween EzineArticles Style

Rather than give away each of their secret identities, I’ll reveal their positions in the team from LEFT to RIGHT: (Sr. Associate Editor, Developer, Associate Editor Trainee, Associate Editor Trainee, Associate Editor Trainee, Sr. Programmer #1, Network Admin, CEO, VP of Operations, Quality Control, Member Support)

Me? I Am Iron Man:
I Am Iron Man

Missing from the photo was one of our Network & Security Admins, Wendy:
I Am Iron Man

Are you going to let everyone go early on November 4th for election day, so they can vote? And is your staff mixed 50/50 for McCain Vs Obama? And if so, can I please request a specific editor to edit my articles that has a particular political bias? I seem to be having problems getting certain Op Ed articles approved during this Halloween Season?

Comment provided October 31, 2008 at 2:37 PM

~~*~~

I LOVE IT!!!

YOU CUTIES!

(Now the rest of you guys have to make paper hats at least.. smile)

Hey! btw, how is that decorating coming along?

~~*~~

Comment provided October 31, 2008 at 2:43 PM

Polls are open early enough and late enough around here to get the job done without having to leave work and many (like myself) have already voted via absentee ballot.

It’s pretty reflective of the national polls in terms of split, but I haven’t done any scientific internal polls and won’t be.

We’ve been even-handed this politically/emotionally charged election season by allowing quite a bit while rejecting articles with a “HATE” agenda or if they are written in a degrading tone, advocate violence or any type of hatred.

If you receive a rejection or your article hangs in not-approved-or-reviewed-yet-land, feel free to email us to find out what’s up.

Comment provided October 31, 2008 at 2:50 PM

With all the computer equipment in there, maybe they need to get aluminum hats to prevent “buzzing.”

Oh can someone fax me some of those treats in the background, I have a sweet tooth.

Comment provided October 31, 2008 at 2:50 PM

PS I stumbled your darling faces.

Comment provided October 31, 2008 at 2:51 PM

Nice Kathy!

We haven’t been doing much decorating as we’ve been doing ‘much article reviewing’. Hopefully in November we’ll finish the new Editorial Team office off.

Comment provided October 31, 2008 at 2:59 PM

Have a nice party!

Comment provided October 31, 2008 at 3:33 PM

Terry Weber writes:

How come no one is dressed up in costumes? That is the way you always look to me!
Terry

Comment provided October 31, 2008 at 4:11 PM

Ha ha ha, oh that’s good! And out here in California, we are about 4-5 hours away from the little gobblins ringing our doorbell! I hope they look as Scary as the EzineArticle Team does.

Comment provided October 31, 2008 at 4:16 PM

Shirley Bass writes:

Funny Terry! Like Lance, Ha, ha, ha!

That’s cool guys. Happy Halloween!

Shirley Bass

Comment provided October 31, 2008 at 5:26 PM

Beverly writes:

Yes quite the bunch and to think are
the ones who are reading our articles hopefully not on Halloween night.
Why you ask? Maybe because they have a few under their belt LOL
Or the sugar has gone to their heads :-)

Comment provided October 31, 2008 at 6:05 PM

Terry Weber writes:

I’ve often made comments like (the above) to my kids on Halloween by asking them (as they stand in front of me for inspection of their costumes): “Well, you look nice but when are you going to change into your Halloween costumes?” Their response: “Oh Dad!”
Terry

Comment provided October 31, 2008 at 6:29 PM

Audrey writes:

Great photos Chris. It’s so nice to see those who spend so much of their time helping us get our articles out there to the public.

Comment provided October 31, 2008 at 7:21 PM

Wii Repair writes:

Nice to see the faces behind EzineArticles. :) Looking good guys!

Comment provided October 31, 2008 at 8:24 PM

I also stumbled by some darling faces!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment provided October 31, 2008 at 9:14 PM

Jan Verhoeff writes:

What a cool group of goblins! It’s amazing what you find when you venture out on Halloween.

We had just over 200 little goblins at the door last night. Finally, candy gone, and too late for more visitors, I turned out the lights at 10 PM and sent my own Goblins scurrying for cover. I’ve got them convinced (even though they’re well past the stage of believing) that I’m a horrible witch on Halloween night!

Y’all have fun with this next holiday – and you can delete Lances political mumbo if you like – he’ll just find a new passion anyways (and it lets the rest of us catch up). It’s like, you know, spreading the wealth… *where’s my rolling eyeballs icon*

Comment provided November 1, 2008 at 9:34 AM

Jeff Herring writes:

Na-Na Na-Na-Na

Na-Na-Na-Na-Na

Na-Na-Na

Comment provided November 1, 2008 at 4:15 PM

Jan Verhoeff writes:

Jeff, you’re a little off key there, with that last na… Perhaps if you sang a different tune?

Today was a WONDERFUL November 1. Besides the fact that I got to visit my Dad for a couple of hours, I wrote over 3K words this morning and 3 pages of a term paper (mine – I’m not writing them for pay) and, I managed to pull a new contract today. I love my life!

Jan

Comment provided November 1, 2008 at 11:47 PM

Edward Weiss writes:

Ah … the team. Very nice looking bunch. I envy the camaraderie, the friendship and good times.

Part of the reason I have my own business is that I found it very hard to find a place to fit in. The work world can be a tough place.

But it seems you’ve managed to create levity and good feelings here. Congratulations and Happy Halloween!

Comment provided November 3, 2008 at 12:23 AM

Free iPod writes:

It is good to know you lot can still have some fun when you are so busy

Comment provided November 4, 2008 at 3:40 AM

agnes_griffins writes:

WoW! Amazing! This is really nice, very creative and remarkable Halloween costume.

Comment provided November 4, 2008 at 9:18 AM

Service Care writes:

Hilarious!

I wonder, was the CEO the Sumo, or Iron Man.

Comment provided November 26, 2008 at 11:01 PM