EzineArticles FaceBook Fan Page

If you’re on FaceBook, you can now become a fan of the EzineArticles FaceBook Fan Page!

Here’s your invitation to become a fan of the EzineArticles FB Community page.

Dan Kaufman writes:

Looking forward to following along!

Comment provided October 29, 2008 at 3:57 PM

Dan Kaufman writes:

Tried to subscribe to the RSS feed but Bloglines doesn’t appear to recognize it.

Comment provided October 29, 2008 at 4:02 PM

Dan: Someone from our team will be contacting you privately to figure out why it’s not working.

Comment provided October 29, 2008 at 4:12 PM

Cathy Perkins writes:

Love the page – and I do expect e-mail from it – I AM a fan after all! Looking forward to perusing it more carefully but I like what I’ve seen.

Comment provided October 29, 2008 at 4:28 PM

Louie Jerome writes:

Haven’t a clue what I’m doing here but I’ve joined up . I’m a fan after all! Eventually I’ll work it out.

Comment provided October 29, 2008 at 4:33 PM

Shirley Bass writes:

Oh my! I love it. I’ll be a fan, but first I have to figure how to do that. I am sure it explains it. I was so impressed and excited, I just had to get here and show my happiness.

Finally, Social Media I can relate to.

Thanks,

Shirley Bass

Comment provided October 29, 2008 at 5:00 PM

Marie Northrup writes:

What a wonderful concept! This is exciting!

Comment provided October 29, 2008 at 5:52 PM

WONDERFUL additional platform for all of us to use and interact! Thank You.

Joined, wrote on the wall and clicked to check on the discussion board.

Comment provided October 29, 2008 at 6:16 PM

Pat Sendejas writes:

Hi Chris,
Love your e-mails. I plan to get my articles posted with you soon. Just doing a little editing. Great ideas to have this facebook page. You are such a creative guy. Wishing you much success. Pat

Comment provided October 29, 2008 at 8:28 PM

Michael G Perry writes:

This is wonderful… the best article site online now on Facebook… Yeah!!!!

Thank you so very much for allowing me, through “your website”, to rank number #1 on goggle.com under my real name – Michael G Perry

What an incredible ride – want exposure; tap into Chris’ website

Sincere thanks to your team..

Best,

Michael G Perry
Las Vegas, Nevada

Comment provided October 29, 2008 at 8:41 PM

What a wonderful page and it’s well done too.

Comment provided October 29, 2008 at 8:44 PM

Big fan of EzineArticles. I’ve noticed that outbound links to other sites are also considered “self-serving”… any way to correct this? i think the system considers all links self-serving?

Comment provided October 30, 2008 at 2:06 AM

Dan,

“The system” are 2 humans who actually read every single article submitted.

I’ll have someone on our member support team follow up with you.

Comment provided October 30, 2008 at 2:16 AM

Thank you, Chris! I’m already EA’s fan!

And by the way I want to mention that now that our articles are approved faster we have more disposition to write!

It was really discouraging when I had 7 pending articles for ex. and they were never approved! I didn’t feel I needed to write another one!

Thank you so much for everything you are doing to improve EzineArticles and promote our work!

Comment provided October 30, 2008 at 8:23 AM

Terry Mazzer writes:

G’day Chris,

I appreciate this valued opportunity to learn from you and others.

As a newbie to EzineArticles, I have a huge respect for the way your team endeavors to help us with our submitted articles.

About to begin writing another for today.
Thanks again
Terry

Comment provided October 31, 2008 at 4:50 PM

rosejenifar writes:

Facebook’s Terms of Use state you can only have one account and it must be in your actual name, not your business name. However,there is a place set aside specifically to represent and promote your business called Facebook Pages.The Pages feature is somewhat obscured;scroll down to the foot of any web page and click on “Advertisers.”
————————————
rosejenifar

Comment provided November 1, 2008 at 4:26 AM

agnes_griffins writes:

This is really interesting. Looking forward to be a member with this new EzineArticles FaceBook Fan Page!

Comment provided November 4, 2008 at 9:24 AM

Geoff Cummings writes:

I`ve just joined Facebook. It looks like you`ve already got a huge following of fans over there. Well done!

Comment provided November 21, 2008 at 10:51 AM

ARTHUR SMITH writes:

That’s a good idea. I’m already a member of Facebook.I have been so for several months now. Is there anything else I need do?

Comment provided February 19, 2009 at 2:30 AM