Some say there is a global recession going on. We’ve noticed something around here: Article submissions are at an all time high this past week. Could it be that article writing & marketing is a sure-fire strategy to recession proof your traffic acquisition costs from hurting your business?
Here’s what we’re doing to help you during these tougher economic times: We just hired more Editors …again! so that your articles can be reviewed & accepted faster.
It’s not what happens;
It’s what you do that counts!
In the meantime, if you’re just starting out, here’s a concept to give you a lift:
Since you most likely already have content produced for other purposes, your first 10-25 articles should be nothing more than repurposing existing unique articles you’ve already written.
- Existing email newsletter archives
- Blog posts you’ve written
- Blog comments you left that included some meaty substance
- Lengthy forum posts you’ve participated in
- Ebooks/Books that are in or out of print.
- Replies to “Ask The Expert” type sites (being sure to remove private info)
- Teleseminar or Teleclass Transcripts & Audio CD transcripts you’ve done
It becomes a simple editing exercise where you slice & dice your existing content into 400-750 word articles, add an article title, resource box, some keywords and submit it.
Ever hear the old saying, “If you haven’t seen it before; it’s new to you.” There are literally tens and hundreds of thousands of people who have never seen your existing content even if you’ve had it published for years.
In conclusion, before you write (1) brand new article… make certain you’ve leveraged your existing exclusive-rights high quality original content that you already produced to form the basis of your first set of 10-25 articles. Make sense?