Building Your Fan Base

Subscribe Via Email To Receive New Article Alerts By AuthorHUGE NEW FEATURE RELEASED: Your EzineArticles readership fans can now subscribe via email to receive alerts whenever you have a new article published.

There are two places that we’ll be permission email list building on your behalf:

1. Your expert author URL (example)
  2. Your extended expert author bio URL (example)
    • You must have your author photo and bio uploaded in your profile in order to have a public extended expert author bio URL.

Important notes about how this works:

• Email alerts are sent once per day in a summary format.
  • Subscribers can follow more than one author at a time, but will get one summary email.
  • All subscribers must confirm their opt-in request (double opt-in).
  • The template is similar to our category email subscriber alerts.
  • We’re not providing it yet, but every member will see their email subscriber count totals in their stats box soon.
  • We will never be sharing who specifically subscribes to your email alerts; nor will we sell or rent these addresses.

There is nothing you need to do to enable this feature. It’s just one more way we’re adding value to your EzineArticles membership by using our millions of weekly visitors to subscribe via email to be alerted whenever you have a new article accepted.

Let us know what you think of this new feature?

Gina writes:

Wow! Love it! The benefits list here just keeps getting longer and longer.

I was already blown away by the Twitter perks…

This is great!

Thanks for continuing to build value.

Gina

P.S. This is a wonderful example of building value for existing clients in such a way that it attracts new business too! We’re all loving you, talking about it, recommending it as a valuable marketing strategy. Well done! I’ll certainly be sharing more with my network on my blogs :)

Comment provided September 29, 2008 at 12:37 PM

Donna Amos writes:

Nice add on. I appreciate that you continue to provide value to your site.

As a side note I got the update on twitter. More writers should be using twitter to promote their articles.

thanks heaps
Donna

Comment provided September 29, 2008 at 1:26 PM

Hi Chris!

What a surprise! You are always doing something nice for us! Thank you!

I subscribed in order to receive your articles! I saw your picture too. You are handsome! I mean, I saw your picture before but you have a very nice picture in your album.

It’s very nice to see that you are so active, always improving EzineArticles. Congratulations for your efforts and your concern!

Comment provided September 29, 2008 at 2:15 PM

Shirley Bass writes:

Chris,

This is another great idea and reason to submit articles to EzineArticles.com. EzineArticles just keeps getting better!

I am proud to display the EA’s Expert Author emblem on my site. I am proud to tell my friends and customers a top-notch publisher accepts and publishes my articles. I appreciate everything you do for the authors and users of EzineArticles.

Shirley Bass

Comment provided September 29, 2008 at 2:51 PM

Adriel Yapana writes:

This is Awesome! Thank you for all the support Christopher!!

Comment provided September 29, 2008 at 2:54 PM

Q: Someone asked me what time of day do we release these emails at?

A: 8:30am CST is the current scheduled release time, but this is subject to change.

That means new articles accepted today, wouldn’t be promoted until the next day, 1st thing in the morning.

Comment provided September 29, 2008 at 4:47 PM

Angela Booth writes:

Amazing – thank you so much.

EA just keeps on delivering. I can’t wait to see what other goodies you are working on.

BTW, I love the new Premium service – some of my articles have been approved within the hour.

Comment provided September 29, 2008 at 4:51 PM

Dan Goodwin writes:

Very cool new feature Chris, great to see you keep innovating and delivering.

I’ve combined this with Jeff Herring’s “ArticlesBy” technique – I’ve bought the domain http://www.articlesbydan.com and have it redirected to my profile page here at EzineArticles.

So I can now easily say in emails and elsewhere – “you can get access to over 500 creativity articles and subscribe to receive new ones each day they’re published at http://www.articlesbydan.com...” Brilliant combination!

Dan

Comment provided September 29, 2008 at 5:22 PM

Jeff Herring writes:

superb

Comment provided September 29, 2008 at 5:53 PM

This will be fun to watch our subscriber list grow!

Comment provided September 30, 2008 at 12:10 AM

Harjit Irani writes:

I agree with all other writers. This is a great add on to have.

Comment provided September 30, 2008 at 1:40 AM

Alyssa Johnson writes:

Great addition!

Thanks for all the innovations!

Comment provided September 30, 2008 at 10:54 AM

Barry writes:

This is another great feature to give your article writing members more exposure.

Keep em coming.