Amazon Listings Improved

Many EzineArticles expert authors who have products listed on have listed their ISBN’s/ASIN’s to be included in their EzineArticles Expert Author extended bio. To help bring a distinction between Hardcovers, Paperbacks, and Audio CD’s, we’ve added the automatic updates so that your profile looks better.

An overview example of what the changes look like:

Here’s a link with a reminder how to update your EzineArticles profile to include your Amazon ISBN/ASIN.

Yes, this does look much better, thank you very much. Lance

Comment provided September 19, 2008 at 3:38 AM

Hi Chris and Lance!

I don’t have books on Amazon. I tried to in the beginning, but I never managed to prepare what they were asking me to. I’m too far and they ask for too many details! Never mind, I simply gave up.

It’s nice to see you always improving EzineArticles!

Comment provided September 19, 2008 at 7:25 AM

Hi Chris,
I just did a verify for 9781598696547 and I got this error message:

Could not update profile.
ISBN 2 Error: ISBN number should have only 10 or 13 digits.

Then I tried to verify 2 other listings which are on Amazon and I got a message saying they could not be verified.

Comment provided September 19, 2008 at 9:07 AM

May I ask people here how much do they earn with amazon or ebay?

I’m domain trader and starting blogger but I have some spare so I might try some ebay or amazon stuff.

Is it easy to get atleast 1000$ proft monthly for 20 hours weekly? I don’t want to work for lesser profit ;)

Thanx alot

Comment provided September 19, 2008 at 11:34 AM

Gail, We’re looking into it.

Webmaster dude: There is no easy way to make profit… and the last thing we want to see is yet another article writer submitting thin content that spits people to a thin website that only offers links to eBay auctions.

In fact, we get complaints from users who surfed even high quality original articles that delivered a resource box URL that lead them to a bad user experience with eBay auction items that weren’t related to their personal interests or they didn’t expect to find an eBay search results on a landing page = FAILed user expectations.

Comment provided September 19, 2008 at 1:02 PM

Thanks Chris. I’m not sure how I did it but it’s there. It still can’t find the other 2 – an ISBN and an ASIN but I’ll keep trying them.
Thanks, Gail

Comment provided September 19, 2008 at 2:51 PM

Diane Dutton writes:

Hi Chris,

As usual your site is top of its class! I added my Step Up To Success program to my store on Amazon as well as my software product and now they are also on your site!

It was so simple to do. I write articles based on all three items plus my work as a Virtual CFO – this gives me a great opportunity to reach a larger audience. Thank you!

Comment provided September 20, 2008 at 4:47 PM

Alejandro Guevara Onofre writes:

Good idea! EzineArticles shows a lot of creativity.

Comment provided September 22, 2008 at 1:11 PM