If you’ve been watching some of the Olympics, it’s easy to get swept away in the ‘magical’ athletic powers each Olympiad displays… as if it just comes ‘easy’ for them.
We know consciously that each of them have many years of training, practice, coaching, and most of all… a game plan; yet we are quick to forget about all of their preparation as we mentally put them on a world pedestal of almost super-human abilities. DNA or genetics alone is never enough to win on a world stage.
If you’re like the masses, you approach Article writing & marketing with a hit or miss fashion, no plans and you just throw a few article darts at an article submission wall… as if you’ll stumble upon traffic attraction success by accident.
Today, I encourage you to consider approaching a *multi-year perspective* when thinking about what you want to contribute and get out of your article writing & marketing activities.
- Set written goals for how many unique visitors you want to attract to your website.
- Set written goals for how many unique high quality articles you want to produce each week or month.
- Identify which sub-topics within your niche of expertise you want to absolutely own with content.
- Do research to benchmark where you’re at in relation to where the rest of the content suppliers/producers are in your niche.
- Take one small step of action before you go to bed tonight to put your article writing plan wheels in motion.
It’s not a time to dabble. It’s time to absolutely own the most content in your field of expertise. If you want celebrity status, a cult following, or your traffic hit meter to spin uncontrollably… you must have a plan, work the plan, go deep, be consistent, have high standards to only produce unique high quality content that no one else produces and continue to find ways to be innovative in your personal article content writing systems. You can do it! :)