“Putting money in the bank,” Phelps said. “When we train every day, sometimes there are workouts you don’t like, don’t want to do. Bob says you’re putting money in the bank.
I guess I put a lot of money in the bank over the last four years, and we withdrew pretty much every penny in the bank. After Bob and I both grab a little break, it’ll be time to start depositing.”
Writing & submitting quality original articles is very similar to the training investment Phelps made to build to his achievements this past week.
There are days when you’re inspired to write and other days when you write just to meet your goals; but in both cases, you’re investing in building your article inventory with expectations to bring home traffic gold for many years to come.
Tribute to Olympian Michael Phelps – Top 7 EzineArticles:
- Michael Phelps Olympic Medals – The Real Value of His Eight Gold Medals
- Michael Phelps Olympics Swimming – 12,000 Calories a Day For an Olympic Champion
- Olympic Facts – Mark Spitz & Michael Phelps
- Michael Phelps Swimming in the Olympics – The Eighth Wonder of the World
- Choosing Performance Swimwear to Make the Difference Speedo LZR Racer
- Micheal Phelps Facts – Top 10 Must Know Facts About Michael Phelps
- Michael Phelps Becomes Greatest Olympian in History
Find more articles on the Olympics in our Recreation and Sports:Olympics article category.
Current 2008 Olympics Gold Medal Countries (Top 10 as of right now)
- China (43)
- United States (25)
- Great Britain (16)
- Australia (11)
- Germany (11
- Russia (10)
- South Korea (8)
- Japan (8)
- Italy (6)
- Ukraine (5)
Read articles by EzineArticles authors from the Top 10 2008 Olympics Gold Medal Countries by clicking on each country’s link above. Yes China, you’ve got the most GOLD so far, but USA has the most total medals (77 vs. 76)… race ain’t over yet. :)
Ok, enough Olympic love… time to get back to article writing.