New Control Over Email Notices

New feature in your account that will now give you control over which email notices you receive in regards to your articles & account actions:
Email Notices Account Control

To find this in your account, click on ACCOUNT MANAGER, ACCOUNT PREFERENCES and you’ll see the EMAIL NOTICES tab.

Note: This account & article preferences center we just created is a work in progress. It’s fully functional and we’re continuing to add more control into the framework that we created around it to support giving us the ability to give you more control over various elements within your account.

Always interested to hear your feedback about it or how this new “email notices control” tool should evolve?

Danny writes:

I think this is very usefull

Comment provided July 31, 2008 at 4:14 PM

Krista Dunk writes:

Hi Christopher,
I think choices are always good. Some will take advantage of these options, and some will just go with what’s there by default.
It’s nice to have options!
Thanks

Comment provided July 31, 2008 at 4:25 PM

Paul Mobley writes:

It may be difficult to do, and impractical, but it would be of interest to know who has used, reprinted, an article.

Or have I missed a function already in place.

Comment provided July 31, 2008 at 4:40 PM

Billy Arcement writes:

I am comfortable with the list of notificaitons you’ve noted in your email. Thanks for keeping your authors informed.

Comment provided July 31, 2008 at 4:47 PM

Bob Magda writes:

Great idea, and should be very useful to everyone…

Comment provided July 31, 2008 at 5:05 PM

Chris Lang writes:

I am glad to hear of the email updates, the length of your shorts and your daring use of your iPhone.

Comment provided July 31, 2008 at 5:38 PM

Carole Massey-Reyner writes:

The new account preferences are absolute wonderful.

Anything that can save time and provide more organized information is a real plus!

Thanks.

Comment provided July 31, 2008 at 6:53 PM

Shirley Bass writes:

Hi Chris,

I had to check it out immediately. I like all of the notices. I look forward to seeing the status of my articles.

Thanks for the heads up!

Shirley Bass

Comment provided July 31, 2008 at 7:12 PM

Kittyluver writes:

Wow… This service would be really useful to give me more control over various elements within my account. Expecting more from your end. Thanks for the service!!!

Comment provided July 31, 2008 at 8:34 PM

Ryan Wegman writes:

What a concept for the inbox. I like the new features EzineArticles.com has been incorporating. The use of the tools and overall integration is a breeze to use.

Thank you Mr. Knight and dedicated staff…

Comment provided August 1, 2008 at 12:51 AM

Jinger Jarrett writes:

Chris,

I’ve noticed you’ve made a lot of changes at EzineArticles, and I love it!

Being able to add my social marketing accounts (the ones I actually use), as well as the ISBNs for my books, I really appreciate it.

Thanks for all you do to really promote your authors. I get enough email, and I only want to know if there’s a problem. You’re one of the few marketers who seems to care about this.

Jinger Jarrett

Comment provided August 1, 2008 at 6:46 AM

Phillip writes:

Hi Chris readers n posters … excellent idea … my first thoughts every time I get a email post from EzineArticles … is how on earth would I manage with out this super site I think EzineArticles is my main tool out of all the other good tools I have but but EzineArticles is the best thing since sliced bread was invented lol … I see lots of changes at EzineArticles, and I just love it!

keep up the good work Chris and all your team players

All my best to all who have the same mind set
Phillip Skinner