EzineArticles API

Hey Developers… Today’s EzineArticles blog entry is for you.

Be the first to be alerted when we do an internal launch of our API services.

[Go here to sign up]

ETA for the first EzineArticles API launch is 2008.

Carol A Hill writes:

API For Dummies-Is this a form of RSS Feed or some type of a script message that identifies article key words.
Carol A Hill

Comment provided June 4, 2008 at 4:54 PM

I’ll be revealing over the next few months various API implementation ideas to help seed Developers with how they might be able to use this service.

Till then, sign up to be one of the 1st to be notified when we begin Alpha launch this Summer.

Comment provided June 4, 2008 at 6:53 PM

Bruce Point writes:

Ok we are on board and will hide and watch until it is released. However, we like Carol Hill would like to know more.

Comment provided June 5, 2008 at 8:41 AM

Ramon Greenwood writes:

I hate to admit being a dunce, but I don’t know what this is all about. But, considering the fact you always deliver, I’m signing on.

Many thanks…Ramon

Comment provided June 5, 2008 at 9:02 AM

I left it vague on purpose as we prepare for the pre-launch.

We’ll be targeting two types of developers:

1) Those who are already developers and know what API stands for and how to use it.

2) Those who are not developers but can conceive of a way to add value via the EzineArticles API and will hire or acquire the Developer talent to test their idea.

Comment provided June 5, 2008 at 9:11 AM

I have not been writing articles for the past month or so (due to stuff), but I am back! I am back and waiting along with everybody else to see what the heck your surprise is!

Comment provided June 5, 2008 at 12:25 PM

Mark Nelson writes:

I’m on board. It will be interesting to see what this is about.

Comment provided June 17, 2008 at 7:43 AM

This is live now: http://API.EzineArticles.com/

Comment provided February 17, 2009 at 6:52 AM

Amol writes:

I have used Enzine API in my webbsite to post articles, I got API key, When I post article I’m getting response as “Validation was successful”. But in tutorial it is given that response should be “Article is submitted.” with article id shold have to get. But such things not happening. Please help me, what should be wrong?

Comment provided May 16, 2013 at 5:06 AM