Aweber Socks- I mean Rocks!

Wanted to thank one of our partners for a moment who helped fill a gap until we could fill it with our own technology.

I’m talking about the free email training course we offered here that is hosted by our friends @ AWeber until later today when we cut over to our highly customized in-house system.

About 71% of our new EzineArticles members sign up for the free training that we’ve provided on the signup page. We’ve always hosted this with our own internal systems, but bounce handling was a serious concern until now.

A month ago, we upgraded our email list servers with an enterprise feature called “triggered & sequential” that allows us to duplicate the AWeber experience on the same platform that we already deliver millions of new article email alerts to our permission-based members… so we keep the reporting and control in-house and we have full hard bounce management to keep deliverability high (It’s evil to continue to email to addresses that bounce back hard undeliverable and if not managed right, leads to becoming blocked).

In conclusion, we’re not an ESP (Email Service Provider) for hire, but AWeber is and I’d highly recommend them.

The backstory: I was at a conference with the CEO of AWeber and noticed he had his brand on his socks. Hadn’t seen that before and he sent me a pair to wear. Nice guy… and we both enjoy biking. Yes, that is my size 12 foot in the photo taken today in my office.

Audrey Okaneko writes:

What a nice post Chris. I too think Aweber rocks.

Comment provided May 16, 2008 at 9:31 AM

Fantastic post… good to give props where they are do. I believe that positive attracts positive and complimenting a job well done is a great positive!

Cheers, Aweber! and Cheers, EzineArticles!

Love and stuff,
Michy

Comment provided May 16, 2008 at 9:35 AM

Happy to hear your’re digging the socks and AWeber. ;) Thank you greatly for your kind words, they are always much appreciated!

Comment provided May 16, 2008 at 9:45 AM

Ugur writes:

Yes, I’ve also been using Aweber for my own mail list management for almost 2 years now. It’s a very reliable company. They do a great job in delivering what they promise to deliver at a good price. Their customer service is pretty good too. Anytime I e-mail them a question I get back an answer within 24 hours.

P.S. Great post headline, Chris!

Comment provided May 16, 2008 at 10:30 AM

Albert Hallado writes:

Hi Chris,

I am using Aweber now for 3 years and just love it the best decision ever done for my biz!!

Thanks’

Albert Hallado

Comment provided May 16, 2008 at 11:35 AM

Alejandro Guevara Onofre writes:

For his excellent contribution to the advancement of EzineArticles…@AWeber…THANK YOU VERY MUCH…MUCHAS GRACIAS…I hope you all have good weekend!
Alejandro from Lima, Peru

Comment provided May 16, 2008 at 11:38 AM

LOVE the socks and Aweber is second only to having my own websites. LOVE Aweber! ;-)

Congratzzz too on your new ‚¬“triggered & sequential‚¬ email list servers successfully implemented today.

Comment provided May 16, 2008 at 1:40 PM

Edward Weiss writes:

I’ve tried Aweber a few times. Just testing the waters seeing if they were right for my business.

When I asked for a refund, I was given one promptly and without BS. Quite refreshing … and this integrity makes me recommend them to others.

A good company.

Comment provided May 17, 2008 at 1:13 AM

All,

I noticed Aweber launched a whole new site design today… Worth checking out.

Comment provided May 20, 2008 at 5:49 PM

Edward Weiss writes:

Just took a look at the new Aweber design. My verdict?

Nice clean design. Nice new colors. But … when I checked out their pricing I got confused. When I signed up for an annual account just 3 weeks back, it was for a 10,000 subscriber limit. I do not see this on the new site.

Plus … I think the price went up as well.

Comment provided May 20, 2008 at 6:59 PM

Mark White writes:

I for my website needs am thinking of going for some email services provider, autoresponder and email list solution….. and no other name comes in mind except Aweber …. now that it has been endorsed by my favorite article Submission website which has inspired my for a longtime and now that Aweber has been endorsed by them so I’ll definitely consider it.

Mark
Editor
212articles.com

Comment provided May 23, 2008 at 10:16 AM

Cassandra Rae writes:

I just subscribed to aWeber! I’m really diggin’ it so far :~)

Comment provided June 9, 2008 at 1:45 PM

Sonia Simone writes:

Aweber just raised their prices (and put in some killer new analytics tools), but they’re still the best bargain in town and they still kill anyone I’ve ever found for deliverability.

There is Aweber and there is everyone else, IMO.

Comment provided June 9, 2008 at 1:55 PM