Here’s an article template that you can use to help speed up the creation of your next set of quality original articles:
Human behavior 101: (Why this article template idea works)
- Most people will do more to avoid pain than they will to seek pleasure. Because this is true, you can use this psychological trigger as the basis for a series of articles that show how to avoid pain associated with various issues within your niche.
- Some say that pain avoidance is the #1 underlying force in most buying/purchase decisions.
- The pleasure of the instant gratification is often offset by the pain of future risk of loss (lost opportunity, lost economic possibilities, etc.)
- Everyone experiences PAIN in some form, whether it be physical, psychological, emotional, financial, etc… and articles that help people cope or eliminate pain deliver real value.
- I’m certain there is a higher volume of searchers/users/readers looking to avoid pain vs. those who search/read/surf for pleasure-seeking alone.
The Pain Avoidance Template Simple Layout:
- Introduce the pain. No more than (1) paragraph.
- Give real-world solutions to the pain. (3-10) paragraphs max.
- Tell why the solutions offered solves the pain. (1-2) paragraphs max.
- Wrap up with a (1) paragraph conclusion that reinforces why your reader is in pain, how you recommended they solve that pain and why it’s in their best interest to follow your advice.
As the expert author, you are the pain problem solver.
In closing, some writers often fail to produce new articles because the pain of producing a new one exceeds the future pleasure of the good that it will create. The solution is to focus your time on “WHY” you want to write more quality original articles… It’s not painful if you enjoy it or enjoy the reason why you’re doing it.
Have anything to add to this new Pain Avoidance Template concept?