Ryan Wade on EzineArticles

EzineArticles Expert Author Ryan Wade created this short video that’s worth a watch:
EzineArticles Expert Author Ryan Wade on Youtube

Notes: A reminder that we don’t allow multiple membership accounts – Instead, one account per human please so that we can create a ‘trust profile’ with you. Last month, quite a few members had their accounts suspended in our deep database scans that identified members who had multiple accounts.

Ryan recommends Guru.com and paying $5 per article. This makes Ryan a non-ideal member because we seek original content written by the original author… but because he stands behind the article by putting his photo, bio and name behind the articles he submitted… we feel better about him as a quasi-ideal member. Perhaps Ryan improved on the content he received from his ghost writer?

UPDATED April 14th, 2008 10am: Ryan clarified that he writes his own articles and thus, it makes him an ‘ideal’ EzineArticles author. Thanks Ryan for the clarification. :-)

BTW, the best ghost written content acid test: If we can’t tell a ghost writer wrote your article, you’ve just succeeded.

Your Thoughts?

Anita Bruton writes:

Good information for someone just starting out in article writing, but as an author, I don’t want someone writing my articles for me, so I won’t be using a ghost writer in my business.

In fact, I’ve been asked to ghost write from time to time, and that doesn’t interest me. If I’m going to write, I want it to be my material and credited to me.

I am learning everything I need to know about article writing and marketing from Jeff Herring! Thanks, Jeff!

Comment provided April 8, 2008 at 10:20 AM

I write all of my own articles. In fact, I now make a living showing people how to turn their original articles into eBooks and other online writing. Jeff Herring is one of my mentors, and I believe all of us doing well online write our own material. I am surprised by how many people write articles regularly and do not monetize them. I am in business and treat my article writing and marketing as one of my income streams.

Comment provided April 8, 2008 at 11:21 AM

Jeff Makepeace writes:

Only Ryan is not a person who is doing this thing. There are many person who is doing online business or marketing, engaged with same kind of activities whether if it is articles or blogs content. Small sized business or medium sized busines does not know more about online marketing so they outsource their work to freelance or firms. Firms do promotion by becoming ghost promoter. Freelancer writers write articles, blogs content but they post all those content with the name of the client. Not a Bad idea if you are doing it for good purpose.

Comment provided April 10, 2008 at 1:22 PM

Bram Smith writes:

While getting QUALITY, original articles written by ghostwriters and then putting your own spin on them can be a great way to increase your traffic from EzineArticles.com, I happen to know Ryan personally and he hasn’t used this tactic with his EzineArticles account.

If you can’t tell by the video and his 3daylist.com site that’s mentioned in it, he has fun creating his own content ;-)

Comment provided April 10, 2008 at 6:19 PM

Hey Chris,

I just wanted to clarify something here… ALL of my articles on EzineArticles.com were written by me.

I do have ghost writers for other things online, but every article that I have posted here is 100% authentic, and was written by me.

Have a good one,

Ryan

Comment provided April 10, 2008 at 11:58 PM

Ryan,

Glad to hear.

Comment provided April 11, 2008 at 7:02 AM

Ryan,

I’ve updated this original blog entry to clarify that we recognize you as an author that writes or has written original content… thus becoming more of an ‘ideal’ EzineArticles expert author vs. a member who submits ghost written content.

Comment provided April 14, 2008 at 10:24 AM

Ryan Wade writes:

Hey Chris,

Thanks for the update dude!

Have a good one,

Ryan

Comment provided April 14, 2008 at 1:00 PM

John R writes:

Ezine in my experience is the strongest of the article directories in generating real traffic, but it is really a function of the article. Just throwing up a spun article is a waste of time and money. If the article is well written, the traffic is predisposed to see your site, and that takes more than some $5 article to do well.

Comment provided April 17, 2008 at 4:03 PM

Hey, that was a pretty good video, it’s neat to see folks sharing their ideas and information about EzineArticles and online article marketing in the visual video format. – Lance.

Comment provided April 17, 2008 at 7:34 PM