TOP TEN REASONS OUR MEMBERS CAN’T COME UP WITH A NEW ARTICLE TOPIC TO WRITE ABOUT:
10. There’s not a single topic left to write about. Everything has been said.
9. I am currently satisfied with the amount of traffic I’m getting to my website; why would I want more?
8. Too many visitors makes my website slow down to a crawl or it crashes.
7. Joining a community of 95,000+ Expert Authors frightens me.
6. I hate free services that offer massive benefits and very little drawbacks.
5. The Editorial Review Team won’t accept my PayPal bribe.
4. Submitting keyword-stuffed, computer-generated, spun and re-spun, barely-English PLR articles is a better fit for my marketing strategy. NOT!
3. The idea of (2) REAL HUMANS carefully reviewing my articles makes me blush.
2. I find the 569 niche categories too limiting.
1. The cat knocked my EzineArticles mug over and spilled coffee into my keyboard. My “Enter” key sticks.
Have any additional to add to our list?