Stephen Hopson – Author Spotlight

EzineArticles Expert Author and inspirational speaker Stephen Hopson is today’s Author Spotlight.

Profoundly deaf since birth, Stephen Hopson is a former award-winning Wall Street stockbroker turned inspirational speaker, author and pilot. He used law of attraction and other spiritual principles to achieve these dreams. He is a firm believer that we are all spiritual beings having a human experience. He gave up a lucrative six figure Wall Street career to pursue his dreams of using the gift of communication as a motivational speaker. Now in great demand as a speaker, he has spoken all over the country.

As an EzineArticles Platinum Author since 2006, many of Stephens 61 active articles reflect how he was able to tap into universal law in order to manifest his dreams. Stephen attracts droves of new readers to his professional speaking website and Adversity University blog everyday. He most recently released his new professional speaking demo video Transforming Adversity into Success and further increased his credibility as an inspirational writer and speaker by creating an extended author bio and uploading his author photo.

Thanks Stephen Hopson for submitting your inspirational articles and keep up the good work!

Hi Chris!

Thank you for presenting us this brilliant author!

Stephan, I’m impressed with your story and your articles. Like Beethoven, you transformed your passion in salvation, overcoming the big obstacle that the destiny gave you from the beginning of your life.

You remind me also of my dearest friend Mary, who is blind. She sings ‚¬€ she is soprano and she is very active. She takes care of a camping on summer, which she inherited when her father died.

People that have big obstacles in their lives are the heroes that define the meaning of perfection, with their example of wisdom and courage!

Comment provided March 19, 2008 at 2:01 PM

You know Stephen, just from his picture looks like a motivational type guy, I am glad you brought him to my attention, so that I might read some of his articles now. – Lance

Comment provided March 19, 2008 at 4:09 PM

Vern writes:

Hi Chris,

Like many other writer and authors,
I truly believe in the power of really
using your mind to overcome
adversities in your life.

Today, I told myself,

“okay I’m tired.. but here’s
whats going to happen,
I’ll do spurts of 2 articles
every 30 minutes and
make this happen 3 times today”

Its not very much different from
how Stephen does it but I really
love how he shares his experiences
so honestly…

I hope you don’t mind me sharing
his link about how he eventually
became a pilot.

No catch here… just that I’d thought
everyone would like to watch it via
a shortcut ;)

God Bless,

Comment provided March 19, 2008 at 11:35 PM

Stephen Hopson writes:

WOW. I did NOT expect this truly wonderful gift! Thank you for sharing with your readers with links to my speaking website as well Adversity University plus the newly created demo tape. That was an awesome gift, one I could never have envisioned.

Thank you so much! And a special note to those who have responded to this “Author Highlight” – blessings to you as well. I am humbled and grateful for the positive response this has generated.

I look forward to corresponding with some of you down the road. :)

Comment provided March 20, 2008 at 4:40 PM

Jay writes:

Trully Inspirational!

Comment provided March 20, 2008 at 10:25 PM

Joe writes:

What great inspiration and a fantastic blog! Good work Steven you have a new regular reader.

Comment provided March 22, 2008 at 6:41 AM

Elchar Orendain writes:

HI Chris,

This will be another guide to success. Thank you.

Comment provided March 22, 2008 at 2:52 PM

thanks for continual positive message to all of us. it always good to be reminded that we need to stay positive in our outlook on life.

Comment provided March 24, 2008 at 11:36 PM

rosie writes:

I had the honor of meeting this great man in person at a National Speakers Association conference. He is not only personable but funny and generous with his sharing of expertise and advice.
Thanks for highlighting him!

Comment provided March 26, 2008 at 12:02 PM

Vern writes:

Just a note to comment here.

what you sow will come back unto you.

This is what I many successful people
like Stephen and Chris has done.

Once again, my encouragement to all
aspiring writers…

“You CAN Do It!”

Higher Profits,

Comment provided March 27, 2008 at 2:01 AM

Okay, it’s killing me, and as they say curiosity can kill the cat. That being said, how does a writer whose last post was in April of 2007 receive an Author’s spotlight for March 2008? He hasn’t been “keeping up the good work” at least on your website for nearly a year.

How do you decide whom to spotlight?

And please understand Stephen, my comment has nothing to do with you. Your articles are inspiring, and I wish you all the best. Nor should my comment imply dissatisfaction about your choice Chris and company. I’m simply curious about how you made the choice.

Thanks for providing an avenue to ask…

Comment provided March 31, 2008 at 4:12 PM

You’re right… Stephen has not been active recently…

Truth is… sometimes the spirit moves us to do it.

We do appreciate every member…even when they don’t submit every single month. Many members go for 7-20 months in between submission streaks or campaigns… It’s not that unusual.

I see you’re also worthy of an Author Spotlight mention as well: :)

The Author Spotlight feature in the blog is pretty sporadic and on no particular schedule.

Comment provided March 31, 2008 at 4:38 PM

I think we should get all Ezine Article authors together with their families, perhaps in a stadium, because that would be a huge number of people (I figure 250,000 to 500,000) and then we could have Stephen Hopson as the guest speaker, to shed some light on what EzineArticles articles is all about and enlighten folks to the human spirit inside each and every writer. Can you imagine what we could do with that level of motivation>

We Could Change the World!

Do you see it?