“What to write about??? Do I have to write the article, does the article have to relate to what I am selling? Help me please”
Chris Knight Responds:
- You don’t “HAVE” to write the article, but you “GET” to write articles. Small, but importance difference.
- YES, the article should/must relate to your area of expertise. It should be very obvious to your reader that you are the expert in the niche of the products and/or services that you also sell.
- If you sell ski equipment, I’d expect you to write about skiing and ski equipment expertise.
- If you sell more than one type of product or service, then each article you write should relate to the product or service you pitch in the Resource Box at the bottom of each of your articles.
- To avoid: Never write an article about one product and pitch another unrelated product. Example: Writing an article about your power tools expertise and then pitching your yoga website URL in your Resource Box.
For everyone else: How do you decide what to write about?