E. Raymond Rock – Author Spotlight

EzineArticles expert author and meditation guru E. Raymond Rock is today’s Author Spotlight.

E. Raymond Rock is an expert in mediation and enlightenment and is the co-founder and principal teacher at the Southwest Florida Insight Center.

An EzineArticles member since January of 2007, Raymond has already amassed over 340 articles in over 39 categories with over 55,000 page views. This shows a high level of article submission consistency (something that is as important as quality and quantity when it comes to article writing and marketing) and his expertise shines in each of his original quality articles.

In addition, E. Raymond has uploaded a professional author photo and extended author bio, plus added the ISBN of his first book, A Year to Enlightenment-365 Steps to Enriching and Living Your Life. He even links from his website for the Southwest Florida Insight Center to his EzineArticles expert author bio page listing his articles…further enhancing his credibility as a true expert.

His articles are clearly original content with an intent to enlighten in an easy to read format that makes you want to learn more about what he has to offer. Nice job E. Raymond Rock!

Jan Verhoeff writes:

Nice job! Those page views add up don’t they!

I’m going to go check out your site, Thanks for the review.

Jan Verhoeff

Comment provided February 7, 2008 at 12:00 PM

Dick Pennington writes:

Very good site with lots of good ideas. I am a gay Episcopalian, very interested in meditation, contemplation, prayer, and love which I try to surround myself and my lover of 26 years with. I am 76, very lucky, I have 6 loving children, 3 sons and 3 daughters, 12 grandsons and 1 granddaughter, 3 great-grandsons and 3 great-granddaughters, and a wonderful friend in my exwife,

Comment provided February 7, 2008 at 1:42 PM

Derek Dashwood writes:

Well done, Raymond. I sat at the feet of the Maharishi Yoga in 1968 and have meditated since. Great honor to meet the living reincarnation from Tibet the Dali Lhama on sweet Buddha in Vancouver amongst his closest.
Yes He taught 20 minutes before breakfast, before lunch, and before supper to keep the soul clean. I think a day long meditation is more for a meditative get away, but as a way of life, you are are,we acarn relax ourselves, and feel pure and connected through the universal flow through God and Eternity. Good eating, more give than take, honor thy everyone as thyself. Honor thyself much, good food.
At 68, male hetero, my teeth are breaking so today I surrendered another thing of youth and bought almond, pumpkin seed,peanut, and cashew butter, so I can put them on soggy oat crackers with coho salmon and my heart pill and live to meditate another day.
Cheers. Derek Arthur not E. Dashwood

Comment provided February 7, 2008 at 7:48 PM

Hi Chris!

Rock’s example is quite inspiring! I’m comparing his accomplishments with mine! I intend to follow his example.
Now I have 242 live articles at EzineArticles and 3 pending. I already wrote articles for 26 categories and my first article was published on 03/26/07.
I’m first on Depression, second on Psychology (the first one is Lance! I have to surpass him), author number 7 on Happiness and number 8 on Mental Health.

Everything happened very fast!
I still remember my first article. I was on a hurry, I didn’t read the guidelines, I didn’t read anything.
I simply submitted my article at EzineArticles and forgot about it.
I was even surprised when I saw that EzineArticles considered me an ‚¬“Expert Author‚¬.
Since I didn’t read anything, I thought: ‚¬“This Ezine is really great! They could understand that I’m an expert author from my first article!‚¬
Only later I saw that Everyone that has an article published at EzineArticles is considered as an expert author!

I didn’t really care about this matter. I considered the article as if it was only an ad and forgot it completely.
However, a few days later I received your message inviting me to participate of the discussion at your blog.
Your visit was decisive! You made me awake up and see how much I could do writing here!
Thank you for your lessons, Chris!

(I didn’t read Rock’s work yet because I was too busy ‚¬€ this is why I’m leaving my comment so late today. However, I’m going to read it for sure.)

Congratulations, Raymond! Thank your for being a very good example for us!

Comment provided February 7, 2008 at 8:50 PM

Ramalingam writes:

It is mindboggling to know about an expert in his own field and to know that he has contributed as many as 340 original articles in a lucid style, since January, 2007, not so long ago.It actually indicates his erudite scholarship in his field and his expertise.I am being a novice and interested in contributing to EzineArticles is inspired by this elite personality.Thank you.rabasure

Comment provided February 8, 2008 at 2:52 AM

Edward Weiss writes:

He kind of looks like the character “Locke” from Lost. :)

Comment provided February 8, 2008 at 12:10 PM

Jennifer Thieme writes:

Chris,

I read a bunch of the articles and enjoyed them. Thanks for pointing him out to us!

Comment provided February 9, 2008 at 1:33 PM

Hi Raymond,

Congratulations on your success. I envy you ;-)

Comment provided February 16, 2008 at 12:57 PM