EzineArticles MousePads

For fun, we had a limited batch of EzineArticles Expert Author mouse pads created:
EzineArticles Expert Author Mouse Pad

We won’t be selling them, but we will be sending them throughout the year for various promotional events that are in the planning stages.

The first batch went to hundreds of USA-based authors who submitted the most articles in the last year. We have a second limited batch being sent in 2 weeks to EzineArticles Expert Authors in Canada, The UK, and Australia.

Our apologies in advance if you’re not in a country that was included in the first round of mouse pads sent.

Everyone else: Be sure to update your postal mailing address (or keep it current) within your EzineArticles Account Profile.

Hope Wilbanks writes:

They’re very nice! I received mine last week and love it. :) Thanks again!

Comment provided February 26, 2008 at 6:41 AM

Those are gorgeous! I use my laptop, with a roller ball wireless most of the time, so I don’t ‘need’ a mousepad for most things, but that sure would look pretty on my desk when I do force myself to use the desktop! Great promo idea!

Comment provided February 26, 2008 at 7:10 AM

Tracey Rissik writes:

Oooh – fab! I’ll keep my fingers crossed that I receive one of the UK ones then :-)

Thanks for all the regular updates – this is a great community!

Comment provided February 26, 2008 at 7:36 AM

I received mine a couple of weeks ago, along with a letter regarding my 2007 stats. This prompted me to send a letter to Chris and his group for doing such a great job. Thanks again for everything you do!

Comment provided February 26, 2008 at 8:04 AM

Zack writes:

Hi Chris,

It will be fantastic if you can send the mouse pad to the authors who are from the Asia region too.

It will serves as a great motivation and reminder to write and submit articles consistently.

I do agree with Michelle that it is a great promotional idea :)

Comment provided February 26, 2008 at 8:21 AM

Jon M. Stout writes:

I received my mouse pad last week along with details of my account. Thanks for thinking of me. I like your site and always send my articles to EzineArticles

Comment provided February 26, 2008 at 8:35 AM

We received your kind letter and I brought the entire team together last Friday at 3pm to read it out loud.

Sometimes when we’re in the trenches of either reviewing
thousands of articles or writing thousands of lines of new code…we lose track of the positive impact that our platform provides.

Ultimately, we’re obsessed with the user experience and enjoy reading every hand written letter sent, not to mention every email feedback or suggestion sent. :)

Comment provided February 26, 2008 at 9:12 AM

Jan Verhoeff writes:

EzineArticles Rocks. I’ve already posted a photo of my mousepad. Love it on my desk!

Jan Verhoeff

Comment provided February 26, 2008 at 9:26 AM

Hi Chris!

I believe you should start sending this pad to the authors that could not receive the mug because it breaks, instead of sending it first to the same ones that already received their mug. Not that I mind really, because I don’t use the mouse in the lap top.

However, it would be nice to have this souvenir from EArticles when you remember us in Europe!

Comment provided February 26, 2008 at 11:04 AM

Hi Chris

Thank you for your email about mouse pads.

I live in Wales in the United Kingdom but because I put Wales as my Country instead of UK it looks as though I will not be getting a Mouse Pad.

Why do you list both?

George E. Lockett

Comment provided February 26, 2008 at 3:19 PM

Harold writes:

Wow the mouse pads are a great idea and I have been inspired to use the same approach to market some of my company’s products. I hope the idea is not copyrighted hey. Big-up ezines!!!!

Swaziland, Manzini

Comment provided February 27, 2008 at 5:44 AM

Thaddeus Ferguson writes:

So I was just notified by email that my address is no longer valid so I updated it in my profile but was just curios as to why you didnt use the internal mail system as well to notify me?

Comment provided February 27, 2008 at 8:42 AM

Steve writes:

Were you being sarcastic there Tracey? I hope so,

Comment provided February 27, 2008 at 9:12 AM

We took that into consideration already. :)

We do use the internal email for accounts that enter our “SUSPENDED – EMAIL BOUNCING” status… but that’s not the case for you because your email is not bouncing and never was as far as I can see.

See private email sent to you.

Comment provided February 27, 2008 at 1:11 PM

Paul-S writes:

Man that is way cool, I hope some of those mouse mats find themselves on there way to Scotland with my name on it.

Still not too worry if it ain’t. Perhaps next year. :)

Comment provided February 28, 2008 at 9:42 AM

I guess mouse pads are so “year 2000”:

(according to Brian Park from Ellicott City, MD)

Comment provided March 10, 2008 at 1:42 PM

Well, you can send me his then…(nodding)

Comment provided March 10, 2008 at 1:59 PM

Jan Verhoeff writes:

So… 2000? I suppose I am too. If you have any extras my kids have been fighting me for mine… So, you can always send them my way. My youngest son (Kenton who writes for EA) has already decided he’s getting me a mouse pad for Mom’s Day so I’ll let him have this one…

Yeah Right! *giggle*

Comment provided March 10, 2008 at 2:22 PM

steve reynolds writes:

Great Idea any extra’s ??

Hats would be great!