New 12 Part EzineArticles Training Series

Starting Today, new members will receive a 12-part email-based training series designed to help them understand and implement the EzineArticles article writing & marketing system over the first 24 days of them becoming a member.

EzineArticles Training Series:

1. Article Marketing 101
  2. Article Syndication: Article Components
  3. Article Title and Keywords
  4. Article Summary Do’s and Don’ts
  5. Article Body Do’s and Don’ts
  6. Article Resource Box Components
  7. Article HTML: How-to Tips
  8. WYSIWYG Article Submission Editor Tips
  9. Create Your Content and Beat Writers Block: Top 7 Tips
  10. Article Publishers: What Are They Looking For?
  11. Increase Article Production: Writing Article Sets
  12. Article Writing: Secrets to Managing Multiple Topics

There is really nothing new in the training emails above than what we’ve already covered here in the blog or in the article help files, but if it helps our newbie members “get it” faster, then we’ll know the project was successful.

Karen Cook writes:

Sounds good, Chris. Is there any way for not-so-new members to get hold of it?

This can never be reinforced enough. At least for me!

Comment provided January 16, 2008 at 3:38 PM

A lot of the above content came from my existing articles:

In the future, we’ll have a series that you can subscribe to. No ETA for when that will be released, but it is on our minds. :)

Comment provided January 16, 2008 at 3:43 PM

Comis writes:

I am new, would love to have the info too! Thanks.

Comment provided January 16, 2008 at 3:46 PM

Hi Chris

It would be great if these were sent to everyone not just new members, as I feel we all need reminding of the high standards you require from us all.

Love and Light

Comment provided January 16, 2008 at 3:47 PM

Ramon Greenwood writes:

I think most of us would benefit from a refresher such as this. I know I would.

Comment provided January 16, 2008 at 4:57 PM

This is an extremely great value, and you surely cannot beat the price. This website just gets better and better and better all the time. Lance

Comment provided January 16, 2008 at 5:09 PM

KyariKon writes:

Dear Mr. Knight:

How “new” is new — to sign up for this swell project?

I’m new in a sense… Have signed up only last year.
From Japan. Am Japanese, new on the rope.

BTW, is the whole thing free? Yours for the asking?

As ever, strive & thrive, will ya?

KyariKon, Member Coach, ICF-Japan

Comment provided January 16, 2008 at 6:39 PM

Hope Wilbanks writes:

Terrific idea! I think this will be super helpful.

Comment provided January 16, 2008 at 8:05 PM

Hi Chris!

This was a very good idea!

I believe that you have mainly to help the existent authors continue writing.
Everyone can write one article or two!

You have to focus on helping the existing authors keep writing articles in a regular base.
Remember the revisers! You have to facilitate everything for the authors, not only in the beginning.

Hi, Lance! You missed the last thread, where I officially declared that we authors need more promotion, exposure, glory, freedom and rights.
Now I’m thinking about opening a site for authors, in order to defend our rights, because we give our beautiful and precious content to several article directories and sites, but we are not the ones that decide how they are going to be used and our articles are under the direction of each site where we submit them.

Last Sunday I submitted around 30 articles to an article directory and the responsible deleted them because I was not supposed to submit so many at once (I did it before in other sites. I don’t submit every day but many at once when I can). He could simply accept each one every day! All my work submitting them was wasted. He deleted all my articles, and told me to submit them again because ‚¬“he saw value in them‚¬. (!) Who is going to pay me for this damage?

Wish I had time and disposition to care about such matter. Perhaps someone else can make a site that would defend ‚¬“the authors’ rights‚¬.
Perhaps it exists, but I didn’t look for it! Anyhow, the life of an author is not easy at all.

Comment provided January 16, 2008 at 9:11 PM

Michael Searles writes:

Hi Chris

I am one of your ‘newbie’ members and am so very pleased someone had the good sense to recommend I subscribe to your site.

You have obviously built an online reputation to be proud of and I can already see why that is so.

Thanks mate!
Michael Searles

Comment provided January 17, 2008 at 2:10 AM

We’re currently working on taking this new 12 training series of emails and putting them into 12 separate PDF’s and 1 combined PDF (your choice) and will have it up on our website somewhere in the next few days.

In addition to putting them online, we’re also investigating a 3rd party sequenced email provider (yes, Tom’s Aweber biz) and will provide these to anyone and everyone soon.

Price = FREE. We think of it as an investment in our members success.

Comment provided January 17, 2008 at 8:50 AM

Ramon Greenwood writes:

This is good news, indeed! Your service continues to grow and improve.

Comment provided January 17, 2008 at 9:51 AM

Norm Pavelka writes:

Hi Chris,
I’m a newbie, joined last November.
I would be delighted to get the info. I have bought ebooks on the subject, but to have information from the source, so to speak, must be much better.
Thank you for all the effort you put into developing and improving the site.

Norm Pavelka

Comment provided January 18, 2008 at 4:21 PM

Ravi writes:

The articles are simply beautiful and useful. Wish all these were available in one file.

Comment provided January 18, 2008 at 10:59 PM

Pssstt… If you missed your chance to get the 12-part EzineArticles training sequence, you can be one of the first to get it here before we tell everyone else later this week:

[Following the EzineArticles blog has its privileges. :-]

Comment provided January 22, 2008 at 3:42 PM

Wanted to publicly thank Aweber for helping us pull this 12-part email series launch off. 500+ new folks signed up in the first few hours and I’m hoping we’ll have 1000 members in the free training pipeline by the weekend.

Their new analytics tool that we’re beta testing is awesome:

Comment provided January 23, 2008 at 2:06 PM

An updated state now that over 2,500 members have gone through the 12-part e-course training series:

93% of members who started the course, finished it.

Comment provided March 17, 2008 at 10:40 AM