A year ago we launched the EzineArticles Inbox system to facilitate better communication between us and our members and between our members to each other.
For the 31 days of January 2008:
- Member-To-Member: 201 messages were sent total
- Member-To-Member: 51 were sent by unique members
- Member-To-Member: 46 were received by unique members
- Member-To-Support: 1,977 unique members sent an email to our support team
- Support-To-Member: 1,769 unique members received our replies back to them.
- Number of Members Reported For Spamming: ZERO
What does this tell us? The systems are serving us well to manage member support especially when a members email is bouncing (happens by the thousands). I would have thought the adoption rate would be higher member-to-member, but we haven’t made the Inbox a central-theme to your membership interface experience.
Do you have any suggestions for how you’d like to see the EzineArticles Inbox System improved?