My Cash Content Formula Replay

Listen to the replay from last night’s free teleclass on how to profit from content:

My Cash Content Formula

Had a lot of fun last night with my guest expert, Cathy Stucker, author of Cash Content Formula. One recurring theme I heard over and over again as I listened to the replay was the need for massive amounts of action…and not waiting for the content, article or product to be ‘perfect’ before getting it out there. Hope you enjoy the replay.

Fast Action Bonus: Acquire your copy of Cash Content Formula [<–with this link] by the end of November 2007, and you’ll receive Cathy’s BONUS: “Quick Content Course” [before the rest of the market gets it] that includes a PDF on how to overcome the top (4) obstacles when writing new content, a video demonstration that shows you in real-time how to generate ideas for articles, and a one-hour teleseminar with Cathy that will walk you through the article writing process.

Felix writes:

11/29/07

Hello Chris,

The free tele conference on Cash Content Formula was very good, clear, and well understood. Thank you very much.

Felix.

Comment provided November 28, 2007 at 11:06 PM

If anyone would like the MP3 recording from the teleclass event, I’ll leave it up here for a limited time so you can download it:

(29 MB in size, MP3 format, about 70 minutes long)

Comment provided November 29, 2007 at 1:19 PM

ChrisCD writes:

I listend to a little bit before I clicked a link from my email. Thank you for posting the link to download. I will most certainly take a closer listen.

We have been searching for ways to better monetize our site. Looking to affiliate programs and/or selling ad space/links from our site.

What affiliate programs do you like?

ChrisCD
Jumbo CD Investments, Inc.

Comment provided November 29, 2007 at 3:12 PM

This is wonderful and I love the smiley photo above. Speaking of content creation… this may be a moot point but do you ever transcribe these casts into written form? Some of us really do prefer to read than listen. I’d love to be able to rip through this and get to the meat. If not today, then perhaps in the future, eh? Thank you.

Comment provided November 29, 2007 at 4:56 PM

Richard writes:

Thanks for the great information. I only wish I had not gone to the gym now. I had limited time before I had to dash to bed after getting home.

I listened to a bit of it and it captivated me as it contained very useful information I have downloaded it onto my MP3 and will ensure that i will listen to it on my way to work tomorrow. I know that if I do not listen to it I will have myself to blame.

Thanks once again from the UK

Comment provided November 29, 2007 at 7:43 PM

Robert writes:

Hello Chris, thank you you very much for the replay, I did miss the webinar so this was great and very timely as I am getting ready to do some article submission stuff, it may be helpful if you can talk about some of the key things that help our articles to get noticed more as I am fairly new to this industry.

Comment provided November 30, 2007 at 12:50 AM

I have an idea for the idea lady; Cathy – Keep up the great work!

Comment provided November 30, 2007 at 3:03 AM

abigail hunter writes:

First of all, Chris – you’re pretty cute!

Thank you for providing the replay. Like Robert, I missed the original – so it was really helpful.

I’m ready to rolle with Cash Content Formula, adding it to my existing online enterprises. Currently, I do a bit of MLM (health products, insurance, etc.), but my main source of income is still “Internet in a Box” by James Brausch. I don’t know if anyone has seen it, but it’s worked for me. I see CCF as only enhancing what I’m doing with that.

Can’t wait to hear more from Chris!

Comment provided November 30, 2007 at 2:40 PM

Rick writes:

Thanks Chris and Cathy,
Chris did you cut off the top of your head in this picture or did the camera not work because of the shine?

I made notes while listening (I got a couple of good ideas and one great quote) and keeping with the spirit of the teleseminar I finished an article while listening.

I really like Cathy’s comment “I sometimes think I planted Sunflowers but I grow Watermelons” I have a garden like that. It is wonderful.

Comment provided December 1, 2007 at 1:05 AM

Felix writes:

It was a wonderful teleconfrence. Please give more like it. It was informative and helpful. I enjoyed it very much. Thank you for your efforts.

Felix.

Comment provided December 1, 2007 at 1:20 PM

Rick,

My head is so shiny that on a good day, I can pick up Sirius and XM satellite radio.

Nice job completing an article while listening to the replay. :)

Comment provided December 1, 2007 at 4:03 PM

Ha! You have three monitors, like Ken Evoy. :-)

Nice “cinema office” you have, Chris.

And thank you very much for the recording, which is awesome.

-Marcus

Comment provided December 3, 2007 at 5:42 PM

Marcus,

Every person on the EzineArticles behind-the-scenes team has at least (2) monitors on their desk.

I tried (4) monitors, but the top two were so bright I couldn’t see the bottom 2 very well and if lowered the brightness, then I couldn’t see them well enough… and I’ve settled on (3) 24″ wide monitors… and (1) 30″ to my left (not in the photo).

What was really difficult was how to run (3) 24″ wide monitors at 1200×1920 resolution all off my Dell notebook. The solution was to put an extra video card in the advanced docking station.

Comment provided December 3, 2007 at 7:01 PM

Bernie Mac writes:

Hey Chris Knight, BernieMac again.

I am so amped about the interview I heard with Cathy Stucker, the IdeaLady, I mistakenly posted in the area where you’d originally announced the Teleclass. (smh)

But I guess my post there wasn’t too boneheaded as it was relevant to the fact you’d announced the recordings location there, too. :D

The interview was well done. I found it to be informative with lots of useful motivating ideas. Thanks for the referal to this site from James Brausch and thank you, too Chris. can’t hang around here I’ve got content to be producin’! :D

Comment provided December 4, 2007 at 9:50 AM

All,

I posted a bonus 40 minute MP3 from Cathy and I that took place after this teleclass. It was unplanned. :)

Comment provided December 5, 2007 at 6:00 AM

Marc writes:

Hey Chris,

I’m halfway thru the audio and my bladder is bursting. Be kind and put up a pause button!

Comment provided December 5, 2007 at 9:52 AM

Marc,

Sorry… will do next time. For now, consider downloading the MP3 and then you can pause, stop, play it whenever.

For future shockwave audio replays, I’ll put in a pause button.

Comment provided December 5, 2007 at 9:58 AM

Laura West writes:

Discovered this nice little bonus in my inbox today! Can’t wait to dig in – thank you for providing so much, uh, content!

I’m another one who would LOVE the written transcription so i can get to the meat of it. ~ nudge!

Thanks for all you do!
Laura West

Comment provided December 5, 2007 at 10:39 AM

Dear Chris,

Thanks for the great interview with Cathy.
I got a lot of solid tips to use in my business. Two big ones, write LOTS of articles and take massive action!

Soon to be “everywhere”,
Steve O’Sullivan

Comment provided December 9, 2007 at 7:59 PM

s c tan writes:

great formula..thanks.

Comment provided December 14, 2007 at 9:03 AM

Nicki Costas writes:

I’m really impressed with the interview. It’s so good to get turned onto this kind of information.

Someone above mentioned James Brausch and I keep seeing his name popping up everywhere. From what I’ve researched, he’s a fairly well-known internet marketing guy with a lot of products on the market. I know someone who uses Artemis Pro, has anyone else used any of his products?

Happy holidays everyone!

Comment provided December 17, 2007 at 4:21 PM

Nicki,

We’re not “automatic article re-writing friendly”… because it usually makes your content look like rewritten content… meaning, it’s often incoherent and it’s often a credibility destroyer.

If you wanted to manually rewrite your own articles, that would be much better than having some automatic software regurgitating your content into something that makes little sense.

I can tell you that each day we get faster and better at identifying the difference between original human written content and rewritten regurgitated content so that we can keep the D quality content out for the benefit of the A level authors who don’t take short-cuts on quality.

Comment provided December 17, 2007 at 6:58 PM

These re-writing software things do sound intriguing, but Chris is correct, and I can always tell when they are used. I have even found my own articles re-written by software on someone’s site, they basically stole my content, used their little software and claim it as theirs. Outrageous.

For an author wishing to re-write content using software, I would completely advise against it. Further, I would even advise against re-writting your own material manually. Why? Well, because I tried to do that as I wanted to take some old company manuals I did and re-write them into articles. They did not come out good at all.

And as I got to be a little bit better writer, I found it took longer to re-write them than to write them from scratch, about 1/3 to 50% longer. So, I recommend that you read the title or subject of things you want to re-write and then think of a better title. Then close your eyes, push the old content aside and think about how best to say it, then open your eyes and just start typing.

Once you get a paragraph or two. Then start using Dragon Naturally Speaking 9.5 and finish the article off that way. Next, edit it. You will have better articles and a happier, less-frustrated you.

Comment provided December 17, 2007 at 9:41 PM

Vern writes:

Hi Lance,

I like your spot on style about writing article originally by oneself. Not that its the fastest way for anyone but its certainly the most “readable way” for anyone who’s going to read it.

Cheers,
Vern

Comment provided December 18, 2007 at 2:14 AM

Thanks Vern, as I do believe this is an important topic. I see so many articles out there, not very many here, but on other websites and it is amazing how obvious it is that it was either re-written with software or someone; made a word file, copied key words off a competitors “source code” by right clicking their website. Then merely putting sentences between each word and then posting it as an article? Well that is just a real bummer to read, it is rather disgusting, the articles do not say anything and really, although that might help search engine rankings, it serves no one any good and clutters the search engines.

Comment provided December 18, 2007 at 3:38 AM

anson writes:

hi, chris
this is useful

Comment provided December 19, 2007 at 11:17 PM

Claudia Raab writes:

Hi Chris,

Finally, I took the time to listen to the replay from the teleclass with Cathy. It’s a great, nicely flowing interview and Cathy gave heaps of fantastic tips that were hands on, very motivational, inspiring and – most of all – easy to follow through.

Surely, EzineArticles is a great resource!

Thanks for putting the interview on.

Cheers,