Editor Move In Day

The new EzineArticles Editorial Team room is ready for use and we have begun migration into it today.

Pretty messy, but it’ll resemble a highly productive team effort in just a few days… meanwhile today’s article review goal is 2,035… meaning we don’t intend to skip any beats while we move our team around.

Some of the smaller offices that formerly had editors will now become Marketing, a Conference room and a mug mailing prep area.

Hats off to our dev team who helped with this project from running miles of Ethernet for the gigabit network to terminating phone lines and setting up the PC’s.

5 more Associate Editors are being interviewed today and Tuesday and we’ll be hiring a few more this month to help work the backlog.

WOWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

The red/black accents around the top of the wall and the EzineArticles logo & Editorial Team sign look wonderful and very professional.

Fabulous work! Enjoy the new space and a HUGE ‘BIG UP’ from Jamaica to everyone!!!!

Comment provided November 12, 2007 at 3:05 PM

Tracy Falbe writes:

It’s great that you’re expanding. You’ve got a great site and business model.

As for your new editor room, I realize you just moved in, but I hope you’re planning on adding some color to the room and some plants. It will make people happier and give them oxygen.

Comment provided November 13, 2007 at 12:38 AM

This is wonderful, Chris!
This is really a super environment!

All the best for you and your team!

Comment provided November 13, 2007 at 5:15 AM

Zack Lim writes:

Wowwwww

This seems to be very nice environment for the editors to work.

The EzineArticles Logo is well place in the middle of 2 lights and it looks very nice.

All the best to the whole team :)

Comment provided November 13, 2007 at 6:52 AM

Vern writes:

Hey Chris,

My hats off to you for the
continued great quality
service in spite of your
moving in activities.

I see my articles getting approved
so fast that its Live within
the same day!

Too awesome.

Cheers,
Vern

Comment provided November 14, 2007 at 9:30 AM

Well, you do have faces.

Now which one edited what?

Funny but true story for the staff: On Tuesday I got a telephone call from a newspaper writer saying that she wanted to do a profile on me. I didn’t ask her why. I’ve had such profiles before.

When she came to my door Wednesday morning she said that they had found my name on a website that had copied one of my articles. Those of you who know my crap, know that I often say that I am Taylor Jones the Hack Writer. Anyway, they found one of my Big Foot articles and took it seriously.

In the article I had said that I posted an ad in their newspaper looking for people to join my Big Foot club dedicated to tracking Big Foot along the Snake River. They searched high and low for that ad.

After two feature editors had done what they could, they called in this junior writer who just came on the job. They said, “Find This Guy! And don’t tell him we took his article seriously!

Well, I put a link on my website for the newspaper readers which allows them to get my illustrated compilation of my Science and Science Fiction articles along with my Taylor Jones the Hack Writer Newsletter all for free.

I guess the newspaper article will be out in a couple of day and the writer said she would ad the link to the article. I bet the article won’t say that I spoofed the newspaper.

If you want to look at my compiled and illustrated articles in .pdf format, go to tjbooks.com and look for the Time-News Reader box at the top left.

I have written exclusively for EzineArticles.com for some time, that is until recently, then I tried a few other sites just to see what is going on. Some of them actually pay writers or at leash share Google AdSense income. Some let you use illustrations, etc. Well, I prefer your site. I get request from other sites to write for them, but I’m not going back to them again nor take on new sites. One thing for you guys, I get my submitted articles back in a reasonable time.

Well, I got to get out of here. My 13 grandkids are performing with their parents in SLC and I have to do my share of the musical instrument and kid hauling, etc.

Cheerio!