WebWise Business Interview

Tune in this Sunday night, October 7th 2007 at 6pm EST / 3pm PST where Chris Curtis of WebWise Business will be interviewing me on how you can use Article Writing to promote yourself, your business and your website. [details]

Besides being an EzineArticles expert author, Chris Curtis is a triple-threat web professional (Web Design, Web Programming, and Internet Marketing) who pro actively seeks to assist business owners in shedding their fears and inhibitions about competing in the global marketplace.

How’d I get the interview with Chris Curtis? Our EzineArticles MySpace profile is to thank for the introduction. You’re welcome to also visit Chris Curtis’s MySpace profile.

Joshu Prince writes:

Congradulation on your interview. Interesting your myspace account was responsible for introductions.

I have a profile there as well under a different name (they recommend not using your real name… I don’t see why yet). I tried inviting us to share networks and even mentioned that I was an author (three articles and counting…) at Ezine but I recieved no response. It seemed my request got lost at the bottom of the friend requests.

No problem or anything I just thought I would let you know that there are people here who do check in on your profile. I knew your very busy and all. I will try again when I have a moment.

For promotional benefits may I suggest that you might have your secretary (or someone) check in on your account once every other day or so. There is a date just below your photo profile that lets the audience know when you last logged in and when it looks like you haven’t checked in for nearly a month this turns people away because they mistakenly think it is inactive or worse…

Just my two cents… Hope it helps. Have a good weekend

Comment provided October 5, 2007 at 4:00 PM

Joshu,

Thanks for the friendly reminder to get on top of our MySpace account…

I see I’m 7 pages behind in friend requests to process and a few pages of private emails.

My beef with MySpace is that I get too many junk friend requests and a month later, their accounts are tossed, yet the programmers at MySpace don’t remove them from my unapproved friends list… which means I have to reject accounts that don’t exist any more. Seems silly. :)

Anyway, I’ll catch up this weekend on the account…

Comment provided October 5, 2007 at 4:19 PM

Joshu Prince writes:

Christopher,

Oh, I know what you mean by the spam problem… It’s horrible! I have a trick or two that might help on that score and I will message you.

I will try to resubmit my request today or tomorrow evening. I cleaned out my outstanding friend requests a few days ago and I think that was one that went. Mine will be Jonathan with a sunset scene.

Been nice talking to you. Have a good weekend!

Comment provided October 5, 2007 at 4:34 PM

Hi Chris!

I saw your interview at Linda Della Donna’s site by chance.

Did you see mine?

Chris Curtis is going to interview Chris Knight, while Chris Sponias will be watching them!

Is Chris going to tell Chris everything Chris wants to learn about?

(Suspense)

Comment provided October 5, 2007 at 6:04 PM

Jan Verhoeff writes:

I’ve noticed once I put my link from EzineArticles.com on myspace.com I started getting all kinds of referrals and comments on my articles via email. Interesting side promotion?

I love the aspect that we become real on there. Dina even gave me a great new Grandma nickname Jan-ma… Love it!!!

My grandbaby is visible if you visit my daughter’s site (my first friend).

Yes, that was an opportunity to share my link and advertize blatantly!

OH – and for anyone who wants – google the word Advertize!!! Yayhoo!!!

Jan

Comment provided October 6, 2007 at 4:59 PM

Forgot to mention this:

You can check out Chris Curtis’ articles here:

We had a fun interview last night and time flew by! :)

Comment provided October 8, 2007 at 3:12 PM

Where is the interview?

When I click “details” it says: page not found.

Comment provided October 8, 2007 at 3:26 PM

Thank you Chris! I listed to the entire interview.

I’m happy you are so famous and EzineArticles too!

Of course I already knew everything you said because I’m following your blog, but the information was very good for people that don’t know how much they can do through article writing.

Comment provided October 8, 2007 at 5:23 PM

A correction: I should say ‚¬“article marketing‚¬ instead of article writing!

I keep making the same mistake, because I really don’t see my articles as a marketing tool.
They are a gift of knowledge and human help.
However there is a marketing purpose that justifies my occupation with them!
This is how I feel.