Saturday Morning Mini Podcast

Hi… Thought I’d share what’s on my mind this week in a 15 minute EzineArticles blog mini-podcast.

Talking points: Life is too short to work with people you don’t enjoy; What my Passion Talk process is about; Our team did a great job closing this week off; 27 new categories; and here’s the article I’m reading right now: Maintaining an Anabolic State Through Awareness of the Effect of Insulin, Glucagon, and Glucose

Mini Chris Knight Podcast

Hi Chris

To get the Red Play button to work, you normally need to edit the text the software generates and add the full path name to where this file is on the server in both places.

If you are not using the player, just the image for it. It may be better to say “Right Click and Save as Target. To save the MP3 file to your hard drive and play from there.

Just in case anyone is having problems playing the PodCast.

Comment provided September 15, 2007 at 2:02 PM

Hi Chris! I agree with you when you say that we have to have passion for what we do.

Thank you for all the information you gave us!

I hope I’m going to help the Ezine reach the desired goal, even though I don’t know if I’ll have time to continue writing so many articles!

Comment provided September 15, 2007 at 2:52 PM

Your passion for what you do shows through in every aspect of the site. If we are not passionate about what we are doing, we need to do something else. Thanks for giving all of us this space to create our passion and pass it on to so many others.

Comment provided September 15, 2007 at 3:51 PM

Hi Chris,
This is the first time I know that you are interested in reading about the relation between Endocrinology and health! The article you are reading is a wonderful one, yet it involves so many details that need one to have a good background of medical knowledge. If you are interested about detailing the topics that come in this article, here are some articles that I wrote in my blog:
” Foods that Lower Blood Glucose”
” Foods increase Insulin and foods decrease blood sugar”
” Glucose Recycling and Obesity and Diabetes’
” It is Fats and Proteins that affect Insulin Sensitivity”
” Glycemic Index Food”
” Fats and Fibers in your Food Determine your Blood Glucose level”
” Atkins Diet Review”
They are the starting point of any one who wants to read about this topic.

Comment provided September 15, 2007 at 5:11 PM

The red play button is suppose to stream the 6MB MP3 but WordPress is fighting me today and I wasn’t able to get it to stream like it was suppose to…so I just made the button a link to the MP3 which most browsers should open in a new window and begin playing.

Will be fixed with the next audio podcast.

Thanks Waheed…will check it out.

Comment provided September 15, 2007 at 7:46 PM

Susan Scharfman writes:

Wow! Ordinarily, if I had just looked at Tattle’s title I might have thought “that’s beyond me,” and not read it. Thanks to you Chris, I did read it. It’s terrific and, contrary to what I first thought, it’s news we can all use.

About 30 years ago I read a book called Sugar Blues by William Duffy. I remember the book and author because it made me want to put my finger down my throat and never touch another sweet (especially refined sugar) as long as I lived. Of course, I’ve slipped back into some of my old habits but not to the extent recent reports are documenting about the rise of diabetes in Americans.

As for Feng Shui: orderly desk, orderly mind. Thanks for your mini-cast. Hope you’ll do more.

Comment provided September 16, 2007 at 3:06 PM

Vern writes:

Hi Chris,

Love your podcast. It is absolutely a
real masterpiece. Good news on getting
new team members to surge ahead.

I know this because I saw my account
of pending articles made a jump to
“lightspeed” approval status sometime
last Thursday. Awesome feeling.

Also, I made a read on the article and visited
tattle’s website. It’s pretty professional looking
and I like the way the content is managed.

I guess when it all comes down to sales it’s
delivering the content before any reader can
trust you.