EzineArticles expert author and fitness body builder Karen Sessions is today’s Author Spotlight.
Why? Because of 5 main factors:
1) Consistency – Karen started posting articles July of 2005 and has consistently added new quality original articles almost every month since.
2) Original content – You can tell that Karen is a real expert author and not a pseudo expert trying to sound like an expert.
3) Perfect word count length – Her articles are around 600-750 words each and are very easy to read & digest. Great use of sub-heads.
4) Conclusions – at the end of each of her articles help wrap up and summarize the lessons she offers in her articles and makes it easier to know what she just taught us as the reader.
5) Expert author photo – her photo reinforces her expertise – adds a lot of credibility to her words.
If I were coaching Karen, I’d recommend that she expand her article title length by 20-35% longer and her resource box talks about her expertise vs. what she can do for the reader once they visit her website (ie: Write your resource box so that it’s benefit oriented). Doing so would give her the results similar to adding 2 more reps once she has reached momentary muscle failure in each set. :) ie: A higher ROI.