EzineArticles Delivers Millions of Visitors To Member Websites

June 8th we started on an ambitious project to provide URL Click Tracking reports for our members. July 13th we finally revealed this new feature to our members so they could see the tangible traffic that their articles receive.

Get this: In the last 20 days, we delivered 1,064,285 outbound clicks via URL’s that were in your resource boxes!

To get your share of the EzineArticles traffic referral pie, all you have to do is send in more quality, unique and original articles that meet or exceed our posted editorial guidelines. :)

Jan Verhoeff writes:

The most impressive part of this new venture is the tracking options it gives the writer. We suddenly find answers to our questions of what articles are most effective.

I know for certain if an article isn’t getting clicks that I don’t want to write more of that article type.

As ever, we appreciate the EzineArticles Team!!!

Thanks Chris!

Comment provided August 24, 2007 at 1:36 PM

Martha Snee writes:

Fantastic tool that will really help us as authors to know what people want to read, and what we should spend time and energy writing about. Win/Win.

Thanks for your creative solutions!

Comment provided August 24, 2007 at 8:02 PM

Vern writes:

Your ranking with ezinearticle is totally unbeatable in comparison with other article directories. It must be that you and your staff recognizes and only chooses to publish top quality contents.

This is unheard of in other directories because as we know manually reviewing articles takes a lot of manpower.

Kudos and keep running!

Comment provided August 27, 2007 at 1:25 AM

Thanks for recognizing that… yeah, tens of thousands of hours of peoplepower. :)

Comment provided August 27, 2007 at 8:11 AM

DMedley writes:

I love the new link tracking. It is great knowing how many people are reading the article and the number that follow my link. Couple this with the number of times it is picked up by some one else and I have fantastic numbers to cause me all sorts of stress LOL.

Reader number low vs published number high –

Reader number high vs published number low.

Seriously great tool and I thank you for it.

Comment provided August 28, 2007 at 5:48 PM

Jim Westin writes:

I love the new url tracking. It has helped me pinpoint the articles that are producing clicks to my sites. Thanks! Jim Westin

Comment provided August 28, 2007 at 9:22 PM

Chris – Another reason why Ezine is the first place to place your articles. The URL click throughs allow you to also determine what categories get the most click throughs. Along with the Ezine Publisher, Internet marketing writers can really concentrate their efforts where they will realize the greatest return on their investment of time, energy and creativity.

Comment provided August 29, 2007 at 5:58 AM

Thanks for that very informative. I’ll will keep writing quality articles.

Comment provided March 25, 2008 at 12:01 AM