5 Reasons Why Detachment Frees Your Mind… or How to emotionally detach from your article inventory:
Your articles are tools for you. The moment you become emotionally free from them, you’ll have a new perspective that allows you to see them as business tools rather than adjectives that describe your soul.
Most authors have an easy ability to connect with their content… but I’ve noticed that the 80% of authors who produce less than 10 articles are often the authors with an increased emotional attachment to their articles to the point that it becomes a block or obstacle that prevents them from entering the minority of expert authors who produce more than 10 articles.
Why emotional-detachment from your articles benefits you:
1) Detachment from your articles is not the same as indifference from them. You can still care about the quality of the content even if you’re not emotionally attached to it.
2) You are more than your articles. Your value and worth is unrelated to what you’ve written in your articles.
3) Sometimes when you become too emotionally involved with your article content, you lose objectivity.
4) You’re not phased negatively when you receive negative comments or rejection from your content. Rejection or negativity sent your way will now be viewed as either suggestions to help you improve your content or opinions that have nothing to do with you (example: A commentor on your article is having a bad day and takes some anger out on you as if you had anything to do with their experience.)
5) Deep down inside, you already know that it’s not good to emotionally attach to your articles. You can still use your emotions and passion to write excellent article content and then set them free to work for you.
Emotional involvement with your article content is quite natural.
Life would be pretty boring if we didn’t emotionally attach to things from time to time. What is important is to step back and notice your own attachment to your articles… so that you can ask yourself some of these questions:
* What would happen if I became emotionally detached from my articles?
* Would I write more articles and worry less?
* Would I have less anger, disappointment or rage and could I use this newly found time to be more productive and happy?
* If I was able to detach myself from how difficult it is to produce 10x the number of articles I’ve already produced, would I be able to produce more quality original articles?
Being detached from your articles and the whole article writing & marketing process allows you to say, “I’ll be fine whether I achieve my article writing, marketing and traffic attraction goals or not”… and you will find yourself faced with multiplicities of new found possibilities (how’s that for a tongue twister!) that didn’t seem to exist before.
Lastly, there is nothing wrong with using your emotions and passion for your niche topic within your article content! By releasing your attachment to your articles, you’ll increase your objectivity and productivity at the same time.
About The Author:
Christopher M. Knight invites you to submit your best quality original articles for massive exposure to the high-traffic http://EzineArticles.com/ expert author community. When you submit your articles to
EzineArticles.com, your articles will be picked up by ezine publishers who will reprint your articles with your content and links intact giving you traffic surges to help you increase your sales. To submit your articles, setup a membership account today: http://EzineArticles.com/submit/
(c) Copyright – Christopher M. Knight. All Rights Reserved Worldwide.