The EzineArticles Angel

This week we’re introducing a new concept called “The EzineArticles Angel” and this angel will be moderating the EzineArticles forums to welcome new members, answer questions, keep forumspam out, and help bring some of the best member suggestions & ideas to our development team.

We could all use an angel by our side helping us out from time to time and I hope our forum members feel more at home or at least know that someone is hearing their concerns and will work as an internal advocate for their needs/wants, etc.

Irene Conlan writes:

One thing that would help when selecting an article for a blog, etc. is to have the date it was submitted. I write to 21 blogs and sometimes can’t remember if I’ve published an article. If it were dated, I have a benchmark for making a choice. I’m looking forward to using RSS feeds for all of them.

Comment provided April 4, 2007 at 8:33 AM

Jan Verhoeff writes:

Awesome — I never have enough Angels in my life!

This will be a great addition to the forum (although I rarely go over there, guess I need to start) and a great help to the newbies coming to

Comment provided April 4, 2007 at 8:35 AM

Every article has the DATE it was submitted/published listed near the bottom of the article, directly below the article view count.

Article Submitted On: April 23, 2005

Comment provided April 4, 2007 at 8:52 AM

Well do you have one for Devils too? I feel this is quite inappropriate to side with the “Angles” and believe this is too PC, you see we cannot discriminate in this way. I prefer a more balanced approach. Have both Angels and Devils Mentorship helpers. What do you think about that? Then if the online article writer makes a mistake, they can say that;

“The Devil Made Me Do It!”

Ah ha ha ha hah!

Comment provided April 4, 2007 at 5:30 PM

On second thought, I suppose if the Angles are Blue and they will assist the authors in taking their article marketing efforts higher, well then I am all in! Let me illuminate this point for you, Onward and Upward!

Comment provided April 5, 2007 at 1:00 AM

Audrey Okaneko writes:

You are a riot. I think it’s awesome that someone will be helping out with the boards. Message boards are one more way to reach out.

Audrey :)