VolleyBall Friday Night

The team had an after-work Volleyball party last night. Here’s the group photo of those who could attend:

(from left to right: Jason, Kara, Tracy, Kirk, April, Casey, Chris, Chad, Mike, Rick, and Chris)

(from left to right: Editor #16, Editor #23, Editor #10, Editor #15, Editor #16, Editor #13, Editor #2, Editor #11, Editor #19, Editor #7, Editor #1)

Pamela Beers writes:

What fun! I really like the photo because it makes EzineArticles up close and personal. Kinda’ like a family photo. Thanks.

Comment provided March 3, 2007 at 9:21 AM

Susan Scharfman writes:

Chris & Company:

From the frozen Michigan tundra to “touch the net and lose the bet” (I love, love, love volleyball). This is the epitome of teaching by example; mind and body stretched to the max and enjoying every minute of it. Kudos to you Chris.

Comment provided March 3, 2007 at 11:26 AM

How cutie all you guys are! So nice to put faces to names.

Thank you for all your efforts and hard work.

Go team!

Comment provided March 3, 2007 at 11:32 AM

Jeff Herring writes:

Hi Chris and Jason, Kara, Tracy, Kirk, April, Casey, Chris, Chad, Mike, and Rick,

I really like the way you give us an “inside view” into what you do – sure ups the know-like-trust factor.

Comment provided March 3, 2007 at 3:47 PM

LanceWinslow writes:

White People can’t jump! Good luck anyways, I guess you can work on your form and team work to make up for it. It’s all about Team Work! I hope you get some more diversification on your team in the future.

Comment provided March 3, 2007 at 6:42 PM

Susan Scharfman writes:

I just checked the U.S. Census for the State of Michigan 2005: White=81.3%; Black=14.3%. So I guess it’s understandable.

Comment provided March 4, 2007 at 10:52 AM

Susan Scharfman writes:

Sorry, Thought your winter trek was in Michigan.

Comment provided March 4, 2007 at 12:07 PM

Susan Scharfman writes:

Yes, I know. i was confusing it with your trip to Michigan. Wisconsin’s stats show an even greater margin of white to other races. ss

Comment provided March 4, 2007 at 12:13 PM

Susan,

Our Winter snowmobile trek for the developer team was in Michigan’s Upper Peninsula in the city of Munising, Michigan.

We live & work in the Northeast Wisconsin area (Green Bay).

Comment provided March 4, 2007 at 12:18 PM

LanceWinslow writes:

Susan, yes, I see what you mean about the demographics, but there are 10-playes “+” Chris.

So that means we need 1.4% Black Americans on that team, so we need to have proper diversification you See otherwise it is so un-PC!

Comment provided March 5, 2007 at 5:38 AM

Jeff Herring writes:

Lance – you crack me up! Does that mean we have to find 2 people, one who is 100% Black American and then someone who is 40% Black American in order to remain the all-important worthy of worship PC?

I’m 15-20% Cherokee Indian if that is of any help……….

Comment provided March 5, 2007 at 7:23 AM

LanceWinslow writes:

Jeff,

Hmmm? Well we do not want to cut anyone in half so, I guess yes we do need to find a 40% Black America with perhaps native indian. I was upset to learn last week that an Indian Tribe “Cherokee” in OK was going to kick out some Black-Native-Americans.

I think I have some “Sioux” Indian in me and this must be where I get the athletic ability, they were quite the warriors with an awesome history of strength and courage, as I understand it, I think we see it even today in the Native American Sioux Tribes.

Comment provided March 5, 2007 at 5:25 PM

Jeff Herring writes:

Lance – Both the Sioux and the Cherokee have a great history of story-telling, and thus make great article writers.

Comment provided March 5, 2007 at 5:32 PM

LanceWinslow writes:

Indeed, Jeff all the history was passed down that way in folklore and such. I think that as writing became more used it would certainly move into that domain and realm. Native Indians have huge attributes and balance that sometimes our society lacks, we need more of that, we can learn so much, about ourselves and the life experience from Native Americans.

My ancestor Edward Winslow from the Mayflower was one of the first to make friends with the Native Americans here at Plymouth, MA and without their help all the Mayflower voyagers would have died. We owe our American Indians so much. Great point Jeff and that is one story we ought never forget. http://www.pilgrimhall.org/1stthnks.htm .

We should all be thankful for our outstanding American Indian heritage in the USA.

Comment provided March 6, 2007 at 6:43 PM