If you are at our Platinum level membership, you probably didn’t know that we added a form to help BASIC level members tell us why we should upgrade their account to Platinum. This custom form template pops up after they have exhausted their 10 initial submissions and it encourages them to give us 3 bullets of reasons why we should immediately upgrade them to Platinum unlimited status.
I’ve removed the names to protect their privacy, but thought I’d share some of the ‘reasons’ submitted in the last 24 hours:
– Practical, solid information derived from 30 yrs of solving persuasive communication challenges for executives, professionals, entrepreneurs. (Antion & Herring can vouch for my credibility.)
– My articles are proofread a lot better than those of one of your most voluminous contributors. :)
– I’ve got more articles waiting to be uploaded.
– Good response regarding number of views of articles since they have been posted.
– Variety of subjects of articles.
– Solid group of additional articles to submit.
– The articles submitted to you by myself and the clients of [deleted] provide usefull information that bring quality content to your site.
– And finally, because I really like working with you all :)
– I write informative articles for Ezinearticles readers
– I am a keen writer and as you can see I have written many useful and informative articles on varying topics
– I have around 10 websites, that I am continuously adding fresh content to, so I will be writing for along time to come
– I have many articles waiting to be adding to my account.
– I have followed your editorial guidelines.
– I have created unique content for your site. (This is one of our favorite things to hear!)
– I have expertise in the real estate business.
– I contribute high quality articles that help people
– I would like my articles to be approved faster so more people can read them and learn from them
– I want to contribute to Ezine Articles as best I can.
An interesting trend: Authors who submit Platinum upgrade priority requests on Saturday and Sunday seldom give reasons why we should upgrade them vs. week-day upgrade priority requests.
This concept of asking an author to tell us why they want Platinum wasn’t my idea… as one of our editors suggested it.
From a service standpoint, I want everyone upgraded to Platinum as fast as possible.
The reality is that it takes us about 4-16 minutes to review each account before they go to Platinum,… *if* they go to Platinum because we really want to trust our Platinum level author. Right now, the upgrade from BASIC to PLATINUM is backed up a bit.
Priority for the upgrade review goes in this order of priority:
- Members who send in upgrade requests.
- Members who have a domain name that looks like their business name (instead of a generic @yahoo/hotmail account) in their username.
- Members who have the oldest membership ID (giving priority to those who registered first).
- 236 members earned Platinum membership since the first of this month (Feb 2007).
- 275 members earned Platinum membership in January 2007 (vs. 160 in January of 2006).
- 367 members are up for Platinum review as of right now.