New Valentines Day Category- Massage

Happy Valentines Day! (Did you like our new Valentines day EzineArticles logo?)

We figured today would be a great day to release a brand new article category: Massage (professional)

Articles that would be perfect for the new massage category might include:

• Massage styles & theories
  • Business Ethics/Boundaries in Massage
  • Massage Practice Management
  • Therapeutic/Relaxation Massage
  • Medical Massage
  • Reiki/Lomi Lomi/Acupressure/Cranial Sacral – Energy Therapies
  • Spa Services/Hydrotherapy/Vichy Shower Therapy
  • Aromatherapy & Essential Oils for Bodyworkers
  • Swedish, Thai, Reflexology, Pregnancy, & Sports Massage Techniques
  • Deep Tissue, Shiatsu, Watsu, Hot Stone Massage, etc.
  • Massage Practice Marketing
  • Massage & Anatomy Fundamentals
  • Massage Schools & Certification / Training Issues
  • Alternative Healing, Holistic & Massage Therapies

This is your CALL FOR professional therapeutic bodywork MASSAGE article submissions:

Let’s keep the focus of this new category on professional non-sexual massage strategies & information/expertise sharing. :-)

Ed Howes writes:

I can’t put my finger on it, but something about this blog post is rubbing me the right way! :-)

Comment provided February 14, 2007 at 11:03 AM

Matt Keegan writes:

Awesome logo. Happy Valentine’s Day to all of the EzineArticles staff too.

Comment provided February 14, 2007 at 11:33 AM

Danny Snyder writes:

Wow. Massage has a lot of aspects that one can write about.

Good luck in policing this category.

BTW: Where is correct place to suggest a new category? I sent an email to Chris Knight but he probably gets 22,000 emails a day. He was the only person’s name I knew to try out the new message box. Sadly, 1200 other people probably thought the same thing.

Comment provided February 14, 2007 at 12:41 PM

Jan Verhoeff writes:

Hummm perhaps we could suggest a new topic for the day called “Gift List”

I’m sitting here looking at a lovely basket of roses, chocolate, tea, and my favorite all time gift — fresh almond shortbread.

YUM

Maybe I’ll have to stop complaining about the men in my life!

Jan

Comment provided February 14, 2007 at 12:46 PM

Danny,

You can suggest a category in this forum thread:

(sorry, free forum membership registration required)

Comment provided February 14, 2007 at 12:49 PM

I remember in my younger days I use to tell my friends that my next girlfriend was going to be a Billionaire Masseuse? Too funny. I guess I better study up on that category if I hope to write an article in one of those sub-cats. Speaking of which I could use a good massage right now.

Comment provided February 14, 2007 at 5:22 PM

Oh, now that opens up a whole new marketing angle. Besides the BA in chemistry, I was licensed as a massage practitioner (no, I don’t mix the two and do massage in a laboratory).

My specialty was clinical, ironically. I say ironically, because I hate clinical lab research, my heart is in basic research. However, clinical massage is largely injury treatment and requires a great deal of analytical skill in the mind of the practitioner as well as the therapeutic skills in the hands.

I sense some articles in the making…

Comment provided February 15, 2007 at 5:23 AM

I love the category, so much so I wrote a healthy article to the Massage theme on therapist issues in dealing with client sexual behavior. But alas, there is no change in the category submission menu yet so my article is now under self-improvement instead of massage.

So please find my article when you change the submission page to reflect this latest.

thanks

Comment provided February 15, 2007 at 7:34 AM

stefano writes:

I knead this…

Comment provided February 23, 2007 at 5:19 PM

Substantially, the article is in reality the greatest on this valuable topic. I concur with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your upcoming updates. Saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the great clarity in your writing. I will directly grab your rss feed to stay abreast of any updates. Gratifying work and much success in your business efforts! Michael Bell

Comment provided August 23, 2011 at 4:42 PM