EzineArticles expert author, Kim Duke, the Sales Diva, recently got my attention when she beat me in Ali Brown’s affiliate partner sales last month.
This Canadian sales diva provides savvy and sassy (don’t we all kind of like that sometimes) sales training for women small business owners (guess that doesn’t include me any more) and has carved a nice niche for herself… not to mention her articles are FUN to read!
From an article writing & marketing perspective, here’s what Kim is doing right:
- Submits articles consistently over time.
- Uploaded her professional author photo.
- Excellent resource box that includes a full http:// URL without any periods after it (a common mistake).
- Her articles are punchy, bullet point and numbered list driven with just the right amount of bold & italics (without over doing it).
- Kim has carefully and purposely kept her articles all in the same related categories and if you read them, you know she is speaking directly towards her ideal client. This strengthens her credibility.
With all those nice things said, as I look at her traffic numbers per article, I’m left thinking they look average and that if I were troubleshooting how Kim could get a significant boost in traffic attraction per article; I’d recommend that she expands her article title length by 30-45% while making sure to incorporate at least (1) primary hook and (1) secondary keyword hook while keeping the natural language style she already has done very well with.
Be sure to check out Kim’s articles here.