What you might not be aware is that last month, articles in our Book Reviews category received 7 times the amount of traffic per article than articles in the main category of Shopping & Product Reviews and 2 times more than the average of all articles in the same main category.
Therefore, here’s your invitation to submit book review articles this week.
Here are 7 fast tips to help you write a high quality book review:
1) Only review books that you liked. If you didn’t like the book, save your time for writing book review articles for books that ignited your passion rather than put your flame out.
2) Never copy someone else’s book review. Be original and be brief.
3) Put the title of the book you are reviewing in the title if you can along with the words “Book Review.” I’d recommend not putting the name of the author of the book in the title.
4) A good format for the book review includes: A brief synopsis that includes the scope, topic and type of book, what you really liked about the book (respond to the authors opinions, relate the arguments to other books or authors opinions, explore the bigger issues that the authors raises and how they impact you or how you think they impact others), perhaps 1-3 tips that you learned or thought were good ‘take aways’ and then conclude with a list of stats (book title, author, ISBN, publication date or version, etc.)
5) Remember that we don’t accept affiliate links. Please submit your book reviews for traffic attraction or personal expression purposes and not book affiliate revenue purposes. After you submit your book reviews to EzineArticles, if you want to post your book reviews on your own website or blog along with affiliate links, go for it.
6) Write book reviews in sets. Yes, you can write more than one review of a single book. In fact, you can write 10-25+ articles based on a single book by exploring your opinions and insights and reasons for the insights as they relate to the issues presented by the books author.
7) Just write it (and submit it). :-) We look forward to reading your book review articles.