Author Image Gallery Spotlights

This morning we’ve been reviewing structural changes within the site that haven’t been updated or changed in a long time and I’ve noticed that the Professional Image Gallery feature has had quite a few new submissions.

EzineArticles expert author, Diana Chaloux‘s professional image gallery shows off her expertise in the fitness industry as a certified trainer and fitness DVD producer. This is exactly how we had hoped the professional image gallery feature would be used. Nice job Diana!

Also, EzineArticles expert author Adam Waters (An Aussie living in Japan) posted some impressive Before & After photos for his physique transformational expertise. Nice job Adam!

What makes these professional image galleries work is that they reinforce the expertise of the author… they add value and build credibility and reader trust in the authors expertise. :-)

Steve Hill writes:

Is that really you Diana?

Comment provided February 23, 2007 at 12:58 PM

Edward Weiss writes:

Good post. Completely agree. A picture is worth a thousand words and as soon as I can get in front of a Steinway grand piano, I’ll be posting a new picture of myself.

Comment provided February 23, 2007 at 1:10 PM

That looks like Dina! Looking good Dina!

Comment provided February 23, 2007 at 4:06 PM

Luigi Frascati writes:

Diana for Congress! Sure beats Nancy Pelosi…

Comment provided February 24, 2007 at 12:33 AM

Absolutely Luigi! Good call indeed. Diana looks like she has the energy to stick up for our rights and stand tall with enough stamina to never give up in the face of bureaucracy!

I would vote for Diana and not just because she is a total babe, but because I realize that it takes dedication, strength of character and perseverance to press on and stay in that type of shape.

You know I see Barack Obama being courted as an almost movie star sex symbol as he runs for President in the US. Why can’t we have a smart, hardworking, good looking, expert author from EzineArticles in there. I mean Diana could not only write her own speeches she could back them up too. She looks like she could walk the talk.

We definitely need her in Congress now and the White House later!

Comment provided February 24, 2007 at 12:55 AM

Luigi Frascati writes:

Hi Lance,

well, you are talking to someone who has advocated for a long time that women in politics would fare much, much better than men. And I do not mean to be partisan – it doesn’t matter if Dems or Reps, men politicians seem to be pretty much all bad.

You’re right, judging from her looks Diana really gives the impression of someone who can hold her own, no question about it.

Comment provided February 24, 2007 at 1:06 AM

Luigi Frascati writes:

Edward,

let me ask you this: how come I would much rather see Diana sitting in front of a Steinway than you?

Comment provided February 24, 2007 at 1:11 AM

Diana Chaloux writes:

Hi everyone!

Thanks for the compliments, and yes… that is me;) It’s nice to hear positive feedback, fitness is my passion in life, and I feel truly blessed that this is the industry I work in! More than anything my goal is to educate and motivate people to live a fit and healthy lifestyle. So thanks for the support;)

Diana

Comment provided February 24, 2007 at 8:46 AM

Allen Taylor writes:

Why aren’t there any ladies talking on this thread? ;-)

Comment provided February 24, 2007 at 9:19 AM

Allen Taylor writes:

Chris,

I didn’t know EzineArticles had image galleries. Can you tell me how to access it from my back end page? If I wanted to add images, how would I do that?

Comment provided February 24, 2007 at 9:58 AM

Allen Taylor writes:

I found it. But I’m wondering …

Are screenshots allowable, or do all photos have to include me as a part of the image?

Comment provided February 24, 2007 at 10:09 AM

Dina writes:

Thanks, Lance. I have been drinking my milk and eating my Wheaties.

Comment provided February 24, 2007 at 10:32 AM

S Hill writes:

Diana,

You look superb, certainly a lot different than the average American!

I do not suppose you would like to come swimming with me one day?

Comment provided February 25, 2007 at 7:03 AM

Speaking of Swimming there sure are a lot of great authors in the Swimming Section here!

Swimming is a great way to stay in shape, but those who have the most muscles and least amount of body fat do not float well you know, their density is greater. So whales work real good as swimmers you see? Still Americans are way too fat and many are starting to look like sea creatures too.

Comment provided February 25, 2007 at 8:02 AM

Jan writes:

Allen,

The ladies are all jealous (including me).

Spandex is something I wear under my sweats! Definitely not my whole wardrobe.

And I get my workout just getting into the spandex!

Thanks for asking…

Jan

Comment provided February 26, 2007 at 9:00 AM

Allen Taylor writes:

Believe me, Jan, I’m jealous too!

The last time I had a six pack, I had to sleep it off.

Comment provided February 26, 2007 at 9:18 AM

All,

I noticed the first link I had was wrong and it’s been fixed:

Allen,

We’ve been allowing all kinds of related photos…so as long as they are in good taste and further increase your specific expertise credibility…all the better.

In fact, we are increasing the photo count from 12 to 30 this week because the tool is being used very well.

You can add to your professional image gallery in the same photo upload submission form as your author photo.

HOW TO UPLOAD YOUR PROFESSIONAL PHOTOS:

1. Log in to your EzineArticles membership site.
  2. Click on PROFILE MANAGER
  3. Click on EDIT AUTHOR PHOTO
  4. Choose the author you want to edit (if you have more than one in your account).
  5. Scroll down to “Professional Photos” and follow the instructions.

Contact us in Author/Member Support if you have any troubles.

Steve,

Thankfully, we have people like Diana and other fitness models, trainers and teachers to help inspire us to lead a leaner life. :)

One thing I’ve noticed is the last 3 years here in America, there has been a big push to get trans-fats out of our food supply. This is good as long as Americans don’t take that as a license to over-eat.

Comment provided February 26, 2007 at 10:21 AM

Allen Taylor writes:

Trans-fats – is that fat that travels?

Yes, I’ve always thought fat with luggage was a problem. :-)

Comment provided February 26, 2007 at 1:09 PM

aris writes:

It was very good that his article can form the good body also can be practised, fitnes am sport that is easy to be able to be carried out anywhere and makes the body sehat.terima give Diana on his
article

Comment provided June 3, 2008 at 9:48 AM

great picture diana, keep-up the good work

Comment provided December 25, 2012 at 10:11 AM