101 Great Ways To Improve Your Life

I’ve got a new book out. :-)… Well, actually, I’m just one of the 101 co-author experts in SelfGrowth’s David Riklan’s, “101 Great Ways to Improve Your Life” Volume 3.

It’s a complete compilation of hand-selected articles & insider secrets by dozens of fellow EzineArticles experts and other leading Self Improvement pro’s such as Ken Blanchard, Les Brown, Mark Victor Hansen, Byron Katie and more.

David Riklan also came up with lots of cleverly produced fast-action bonuses from Dr. Wayne Dyer, Jack Canfield, Zig Ziglar, Brian Tracy, Vic Johnson, Dr. Joe Vitale, and more…

Here’s a list of all 101 contributing authors along with a link to their EzineArticles author profile for those who are also members:

Adrian McMaster
Suzanne Lieurance
Tim Ong
Vernon Myers
Vickie Milazzo
Wendy Bridger
Wesley J. Doherty

Three reasons why I think you’d love this book:

1) Easy to read and perfect to crack open to any page, read 2-5 pages and get an uplifting message or insight you can immediately apply to your life.

2) Makes the perfect gift for your young adult or 20-30 something friend or family member who is trying to become more of a person from the inside out.

3) The bonuses alone are worth more than the book.

Click Here To Order Your Copy For Less Than $15.

This is Totally Awesome !!!

Chris Cringle and Company compiles critical-mass, captures cooperative co-authors and conspires to create considerable Improvement of Life.

Comment provided February 7, 2007 at 1:52 PM

Ed Howes writes:

And for the mutual profit of readers and writers. This could be very, very big, very, very quickly. Is it Jack Canfield or zenmaster special friend to Wayne Dyer; Jack Cornfield? Shall we shoot for 300 posts over several weeks on this thread to keep the advertising live? May we help market this brilliant project?

Comment provided February 7, 2007 at 2:58 PM

Edward Weiss writes:

I was a young adult once needing guidance and inspiration. Now I’m a middle-aged man needing fantasy and hope.

I used to read all the “self-help” books. I remember reading Dyer’s “Your Erroneous Zones” when I was just a teenage. I didn’t understand much of it then. My problem now is that I think I already know the answers.

Comment provided February 7, 2007 at 2:59 PM

Ed Howes writes:

Confessions of a piano man, :-)

Comment provided February 7, 2007 at 3:04 PM

When I was 17, I read “The Power of Your Subconscious Mind” and it looks like it’s still selling!

*by the way, Edward, your new sales page looks GREAT and you lean into the keys just the way that I would.

Comment provided February 7, 2007 at 3:30 PM

Even thought I was already accomplished in school, sports and business, at 17 I started listening to motivational tapes until about age 28. I think I had listened to every one of the Motivational Tapes from the Nightengale-Conant Catalog and all the famous motivator names. I had subscribed to the tape series of the month, I had two-subscriptions, so I had enough to listen too. I would play them through and over again many times.

In my mobile car wash business sometimes the workers would get mad, because I played them in the work truck all the time. That did not stop me, eventually I am certain it rubbed off on them. Sometimes I would give the tapes away to young sales people or folks who needed an uplift, generally unless they were total strangers in one time chance meeting they would indeed thank me later after a few weeks of listening.

Some people tried to give them back because I think they realized they were expensive, I always refused and asked that they pass them on to someone else, long before the movie pay it forward. I wonder sometimes how many people those tape series and attached booklets in those plastic cases helped?

I still own many of the books from these motivational folks in my personal library. All this in my quest to keep winning, building and bettering myself. Now I just talk like that anyway and might make the best motivator of self myself? Sooner or later, it becomes habit. I do not care if you are already a winner in life, it still makes sense to take it to the next level, I do, I wish more folks would.

A Letter from Lance.

Comment provided February 7, 2007 at 4:13 PM

Allen Taylor writes:

I’ve read just enough self-help books to finally figure out that the best help I could give myself was to quit reading self-help books. :-)

But there seems to be so much money in them I think I might write one.

Comment provided February 7, 2007 at 4:15 PM

Allen, shoot me an “Internal Secret Email” in the new stealth contact system if you are interested in co-authoring something like this. You can sell it and keep the money. I just want to write it. Here are the titles. Already have lots of content for them;

1.) Human Psychology of Winning

2.) Hypersonic Humans and Overachievers in Society

3.) Motivation, Goal Setting and Success Strategies

4.) Winning Strategies for the Long-Distance Runner

5.) Entrepreneurial Insights for the Overachiever

Comment provided February 7, 2007 at 6:48 PM

You guys are so funny…using your “Secret EzineArticles Inbox Email“…. ha ha .

The Power of Your Subconscious Mind is a book I have read over and over again in my teens, 20s and now in my 30s… It’s one of the top 25 books I’ve read out of more than 1,000+.

Don’t recall if I told you that I’m training for my first marathon in May. Last year was my first triathlon and first half-ironman, and this year I’m training for my first 26.2 miler. A long distance runner I am not, but a 7:30 min/mile runner I think I can be (what’s needed so I can qualify for the Boston M.). Just have to shave off a 1 min/mile between now and May and drop another 6-7% bodyfat.

Comment provided February 7, 2007 at 6:58 PM

Way to go Chris! I remember watching Lance Armstrong who went from the bike and he ran the NY Marathon in under 3 hours in his first Marathon ever. Wow, that is impressive. Going from a bike to a foot race is not easy. And running a Marathon is something everyone should do, it is worth training for, just to know you can do it.

Comment provided February 7, 2007 at 7:41 PM

Allen Taylor writes:

Chris, what’s your plan for knocking of time?

The longest run I’ve ever done is 10k. When I was into that (back when I thought people over 30 were the enemy), I used to run sprints. When I started running again after a 10 year hiatus I dropped 2 minutes in 2 months by doing a daily 2-mile run. I’d sprint 1/4 mile then run at an even pace for 1/4 mile, then sprint again, until I was. It was an effective program.

Comment provided February 7, 2007 at 8:39 PM

I’m on a 4 day weight training plan that cycles every 4 weeks in terms of what I’m doing.

After weight training, if I didn’t do a cardio burn interval during the weight training session, I’ll go do 30-90 minutes of a cardio component…usually racquetball, running or lap swimming with fins (extra leg workout).

This month, I’m only running 3 days a week. Just did a 10k on Saturday, interval training Tuesday and Friday night I may do an incline run to a few thousand feet at varing speeds.

March, I’ll be picking up the mileage each week until I reach a peak of about 16 miles per run before I taper down in early May.

By mid-March through the end of April, I’ll be heart monitor training to 85% ish of my max rate.

In April there are a few half marathons I may do on Sunday’s for entertainment with an intent to run at race speed or better.

By the end of April, I’d like to be able to do an hour of running at a 7 min/mile pace comfortably.

I’m a sprinter (hence my love for Racquetball) so there won’t be any ultra-marathons in my future.

The one thing I knew I sucked at was figuring out how to pace myself…so last year, I started training with the Garmin Forerunner 305 that gives me a constant pace feedback so I can set targets and know what changes I need to make to stay on plan, assuming the body lets me.

I’m also going to be doing Saturday fun runs with the local running club of fellow marathon trainers after it warms up.

Lastly, I’ve been reading up on running techniques to improve stride and pace… If I’m going to expend the energy, I want to do it as efficiently as possible.

Comment provided February 7, 2007 at 9:16 PM

Jan Verhoeff writes:

I just saw this post, it’s been a heck of a day at Tax Land — something like being in a snow cave with one electrical plug and a computer with half the keyboard missing, snow melting around you and you’re about to drown but you have just enough zap to type out one more letter and the computer goes dead.

Life was good while it lasted. When my keyboard stops tonight, I’ll just slip off into lala land and dream I’m still writing.

I’ve read self help since I first met Zig Ziglar at an Amway Meeting in 1968. He patted me on the head and told me thanks for doing such a great job serving the cookies and koolaid. I didn’t wash my hair for a week! He was right up there with David Cassidy on the hero scale. I was 8 years old that year (okay, YES I’m 47) and I taped the conference that night. I listened to it so many times that I can still quote him, word for word.

I’ve seriously considered his line, “Sometimes you hear someone say something so eloquently and you repeat it so often it becomes yours, and you forget where you heard it. The training becomes the teaching and you, the student become the teacher. Life is a learning process that is taught. We learn to succeed as we teach success. When you help enough people to get what they want from life, you realize you’ve achieved your goals and more.”

Between you and me, I’m not sure if that’s his words or mine after so many years. :)

Self help books have a definite place in the life of anyone interested in achieving greatness in this life.

I’m a believer.

Lance, I have to send you a secret email, I have that site going up!

Comment provided February 7, 2007 at 10:20 PM

That is terrific Jan, I am so impressed how you are taking a leadership role in helping the Colorado post Front Range Plains communities put their lives back together again after those two back to back insane extreme weather blizzards. Your work using the Internet as a tool to help the area and get the right resources makes sense in so many ways.

After listening to your above post, maybe it makes sense that it was you who take the challenge and brought it upon yourself to Take Charge. I am impressed and we will link this up to the Online Think Tank so other communities can also learn from your challenges and brilliant work putting the community back together again in their time of need. Sticking together, doing the right thing and accepting such life’s crisis if and when they come along is a testament to your strength of character.

This selfless act on your part surely belongs on this thread, because it shows we can all make a difference. Now, I shall go read your email.

Comment provided February 7, 2007 at 10:54 PM

Data Guy writes:

My all time favorite .. “How to Win Friends and Influence People”

Comment provided February 8, 2007 at 7:59 PM

Kevin Stirtz writes:

Hey Chris – nice work on the book. It looks like a well done project.

Maybe it’s too soon but I’m curious about response/return on your participation in this book. Do you think you’ll see any material/measurable results?

Or is it more fuzzy? Just one more way to get your name out there? I’d like to hear your thoughts.

Kevin Stirtz

Comment provided February 18, 2007 at 12:29 PM

Ed Howes writes:

This is the best sales promotion I have ever seen. The package deal must be the best bang for the buck as well. 303 opportunities to get your money’s worth when one idea alone could do it, makes this promotion nothing but big win – big win.

Comment provided February 18, 2007 at 2:46 PM

Frank Addleman writes:

I am new to the EzineArticles family of authors. My first article was posted last week.
I saw your promotion for the book, Great Ways To Improve Your Life. My first thought was “how do I get Chis to help me promote my book in this manner?”
My book is on health but also falls into the self help catagory. It is titled Get Your Act Together, Think Healthy, Be Healthy.
Any suggestions for a person who is not educated in internet promotion?
Your book should do well.
Best, Frank

Comment provided February 19, 2007 at 1:04 PM

Hi Frank,

Actually, book Marketing is not my speciality…

But, we have 222 expert authors who wrote 519 articles so far in the BOOK MARKETING section of EzineArticles.

And to answer your question, sorry, I’m not currently accepting any new affiliate partners.

Best wishes on your new book promotion.

Comment provided February 19, 2007 at 1:23 PM