Top December Authors

Platinum : Sarah Freeland – 125 – United States
Platinum : Andrew Caxton – 124 – Ireland
Platinum : Mike Singh – 124 – United States
Platinum : Lance Winslow – 122 – United States
Platinum : Tim Connor – 118 – United States
Platinum : Michelle Bery – 104 – United States

It appears to me that all the top quantity authors care more about quantity than quality, therefore we should not honor such folks for putting out massive content, because high quantity authors are evil and they are the epitome of “evil doers” on in the online article submission site venue. We must immediately chastise all high output authors and condemn them to a fiery hell.

So anyone who puts out more than 100 articles in a month must be cheating and be a real bad guy or gal, so we must stop them. In fact only those low-output quality authors are worthy of mention. So why all this glorification of high output superstar kick-butt, over achievers here? I for one am completely appalled! I think?

Comment provided January 6, 2007 at 11:17 PM

Yeah, you guys … cut it out. You’re making the rest of us slugs look bad. Man, do I need to ramp up. oy!

Comment provided January 7, 2007 at 1:30 AM

Cynthia, I totally agree these high out-put scoundrels are the worst of the worst, they pump put articles in their sleep I am convinced of it. They must be taking some type of new brain enhancements or have some computer brain interfaces.

They are not human. It is impossible for all these people to write that many articles? Who in heck do they think they are, who do they think they are fooling. I will not be tricked by these high-output authors, I know they are up to something and By God, I am going to get to the bottom of this. They must pay!

Comment provided January 7, 2007 at 2:05 AM

George Lockett writes:

I agree with you both. I only seem to manage about two articles a week myself. I am personally happy with my work and this level of output.

I know I will never reach the quantities that get a mention on here.

Is Chris so keen on quantity, because of the number of pages he can have his Google addwords on, which bring in his income?

I think to focus more on quality than quantity would be a benefit in the end.

I would be please if Chris could bring in a listing for Quality Articles. Though again I dought I will ever show in this list, either. I know this may not be so easy to do, as it is so subjective with personal likes and dislikes.

An alternative may be a list of most viewed article. Again, the oldest articles may be the ones at the top of the list. An alternative may be to have a formula, which lists the most popular divided by the number of months listed.

This then would give an average monthly viewing of articles and put everyone on the same footing.

The only problem then would be articles about relationships and weight-loss or other popular subject would dominate.

I suppose if we limited listing to one article per subject area that may gain an even representation.

I know it is not easy, to achieve a clear out come with this.

Comment provided January 7, 2007 at 10:17 AM

George,

We need BOTH, quality and quantity:

Quality so that we continue to be a trusted resource of expert advice and not fluff.

Quantity so that we continue to expand our comprehensiveness.

Comment provided January 7, 2007 at 10:28 AM

Ed coet writes:

How do you factor in authors who submitted an article in the last week of December and received over 60 views in a single week? If they had a full month thye might make the platinum list like the others. To make it fair shouldn’t you include them in the January listing if they get enough views in a one month period?

Comment provided January 7, 2007 at 11:47 AM

The above list was by article volume, not by page views.

Comment provided January 7, 2007 at 12:17 PM

Steve Hill writes:

How many of these authors actually celebrated Christmas this year?

I have read some of their articles and not one has yet been over 450 words.

These people damage EzineArticles and I am surprised that Chris treats them like Gods.

Steve

Comment provided January 7, 2007 at 3:21 PM

Ed Howes writes:

:-) Has anyone seen my bait?

Comment provided January 7, 2007 at 4:28 PM

The high output authors are insane criminals and atheist mongoloids, I think Stephen Baxter has something to say about these evolved writers. We must condemn them to the highest degree. Any of these people who show up on this list must be fully investigated and just because we cannot find anything wrong, we ought to make something up. Because we all know they must be cheating, no one can write that many articles. They must be using artificially intelligent computers that write these articles.

We must only allow minimal output of article authors to make them put out maximum quality to protect the sanctity of literature in the World. We must protect the true creative genius of the article authors who slave away at their keyboards and put out one or two articles in a week or month, by shutting down the high-out put authors who put out 100 articles plus per month. I am sick and tired of watching these high out put authors make us look bad over the Holidays. Both Thanksgiving and Christmas, as they run their special computer programs and post articles. I want justice against the individual !!!

Comment provided January 7, 2007 at 4:48 PM

Steve,

They are not gods… but your point is heard.

Lance,

Seriously, you’re over-reacting and calling them, “insane criminals” is hardly accurate… heck, you’re in the above list!

Comment provided January 7, 2007 at 6:09 PM

Ed Howes writes:

Chris,

Did you not read the new rules? Show me your 1200 articles. How can you say Lance is over reacting? He knows these people BECAUSE he is one of them and an expert on this topic. There is also a rumor he is out to take your job. Sleep with one eye open.

Long live anarchy and the Age of Brotherhood!

Comment provided January 7, 2007 at 6:53 PM

Ed, I think Chris has some 2700 or so articles over the years. And to Chris’s point, I barely made that list and had saved up all my articles from October 15, 2006 to December 31, 2006 just to make that list. And I worked my little rear off to do it and then I see some of these authors with over 125 articles in one month? How did they really do it?

I mean it is impossible for anyone to be able to do that in only one month and I do not have any idea what the record is for that level of Production, but the top person there nearly produced 700 articles in a SINGLE MONTH?

I want to know the secret to that article production and see what type of all-night no-sleep mind drug enhancement steroids they are taking. Or what type of computer system is hooked up to their heads. I want a full investigation !!!

And I read some of these articles and they are actually pretty good. So I ask did one person write them or are there many writers all using one name? Or are all those people the same group using many names with 100s of writers? Hmm? No single person could ever write more than 125 articles in one month. Think about that for a minute, imagine the time they would have to spend just to research the subjects?

They must be cheating and perhaps they are Organic Human Clones (OHCs) because there was something on the Sci Fi Channel about this on StarGate. So, what is the real deal here? I am concerned that Artificially Intelligent Robotic Humanoid Robots are taking over the Article Author Stats at EzineArticles.com .

There is no way one single website like this could possible capture over 40,000 of the World’s Greatest Online Authors and no way in hell that so many people could write over 100 articles in only one month? This is more insane than that contest where people write a 50,000 word novel in only one month. How can this be? There is something very sinister about these incredible article author Machines. And I intend to get to the bottom of this Modern Mystery in Literature, so help me God !!!

Comment provided January 7, 2007 at 7:45 PM

Ed Howes writes:

Lance,

How many of the other 15 on this list are consistentlly doing over 100 subs per month? How many might be doing as you did, saving up and submitting batches? One of our writers claimed 40 articles per day on the New Year Goals thread, but did not exactly say he did it by himself. He might be a good one to ask. Do you suppose any of the 15 have had time to check out this blog thread, or are they writing articles? On a read an article, write an article basis, I can see a person averaging 5 per day, writing for 400 word counts. If we give them weekends off, that would work out to 110 for 22 work days. If a work- a- holic went 30 days at 5 per, that would cover all but the top 4 on this list.

So if we were making really good money on several web sites and thought it worth while to hire many ghost writers, should we go unrecognized for our production efforts? Is it still not the result of one person’s intention? Should we have two categories of recognition, single and team? Can single writers hire submission services? Because the EzineArticles king is raising the question, many of us want you to find the answer and hope you will share it with us.

Comment provided January 7, 2007 at 10:47 PM

Ed, the most articles I have ever been able to write in one day was 96 (24-hours). And the most in one sitting was 117 so far. In one month the most I have ever written I think was 1,234 and second place 1,111 (twice). And yes I concur that one could write that many articles, yet wonder how many have written that many (referring to the list) personally in a month.

Is it humanly impossible? No. Unlikely? Well sure it is as we have some 40,000 plus authors and only 5 of them got to 198 (200) or above? If one was doing the article writing for business purposes then one might work 8-10 hours per day 5-6 days a week writing 10-20 articles per day. Yes I see your point.

But it is historically and politically correct now to lambast the over achievers, winners and die hards now. So we must condemn these people, all of them, because that is historically what we have done here and why stop now. Let us attack these super stars for thier ominous production output.

We must hold up society’s chastising of those who perform, so we can turn our nation into a Socialist nation as that is where we are leaning. Thus we need to find all the great people out there and smear them and condemn them right? I mean aren’t we suppose to do that? That is what I have always seen, it must be that way to continue the status quo and to keep all the less achieved so very happy? :)

Comment provided January 7, 2007 at 11:29 PM

S Parker writes:

I know how they do it, it is called PLR articles.

I thought Chris was against this type of thing but obviously not.

Maybe you should write a list of the most popular articles of the month, I bet none of these authors would ever get a mention then.

Quality should always become before quantity.

Comment provided January 8, 2007 at 6:21 AM

S Parker,

Chris is against PLR and the team here works very hard to not let it pass through.

Comment provided January 8, 2007 at 8:45 AM

Audrey Okaneko writes:

Chris,

What was the purpose of you posting this list?

Audrey :)

Comment provided January 8, 2007 at 10:34 AM

Audrey,

Mistake.

I used to do this all the time last 2 years and no one ever complained as much as this round of crabbyness…

2007’s blog content focus will continue to be on the quality and quantity focus while unearthing real nuggets that article writers can use.

Comment provided January 8, 2007 at 10:40 AM

Thad Ferguson writes:

Chris I blame Lance for this one his sarcastic remarks to start this off were obviosly taken as sincere and real by some of the blog readers.
I personally liked the top ten or writers who post over a 100 articles a month it gives me something to shoot for.
As for quality or quantity obviosly if you are only writing 2 or 3 articles a week your belief system is set up to think you are doing the most and if someone is doing well over 80 more articles than you in a month the easy thing to do is complain about it.
This entire blog for most people is a good way to not do what you need to be doing if you really want to write more. I know for a fact I could easily write 3 or 4 more articles a month if I didnt spend anytime reading this blog but I enjoy it and also like the top ten article submited it gives me motivation so keep posting it Chris

Comment provided January 8, 2007 at 2:13 PM

Thad Ferguson writes:

Also while I am here basking in quadrant 4 I thought of somethin else that can improe this blog.
Chris instead of iving us a free link to any of our websites which is essentially asking spammers and low quality posts to come on board why not allow us a link to our ezine home page or ezine article.
As for those folks wwho dont have a home page on EzineArticles why are they posting in the first place and influencing EzineArticles decisions and you dont have to have a url posted on your blog post anyways. Just my 2 cents before I go off into quadrants 1 and 2 but definately not 3

Comment provided January 8, 2007 at 2:44 PM

Thad, Indeed this is what I did in while posting here in order to illustrate a point. I used all the lousy things people had posted about me while I had 600-1000 plus article months and reflected them back. It is great to see that things have changed now with regards to the attitudes of other writers and I do believe Chris is correct article authors should concentrate on both;

1.) Quality
2.) Quantity

And staying in the game in quadrants one and two makes perfect sense for me. Keep up the great work.

Lance

Comment provided January 8, 2007 at 3:36 PM

The World’s Largest Economy Chart at;

Looks very similar to the Most Prolific Authors List at EzineArticles.com

Comment provided January 8, 2007 at 4:40 PM

In post number 16 it was stated; “I know how they do it, it is called PLR articles.”

That is interesting as I have written all my articles without the assistance of PLR Articles or any writer assistant programs to help spice up the content. And having written more than a 1,000 articles in a month three times now. I can tell you that you can take a PLR article author and I will smoke them and leave them in the dust, eating their lunch.

Comment provided January 8, 2007 at 5:00 PM

Lee Lister writes:

Just one question guys

How come Sean Mize is still only a basic plus member?

Comment provided January 9, 2007 at 9:40 PM

Lee L,

Sorry, that’s not a question we can answer in a public forum or privately between anyone other than Sean himself.

Comment provided January 9, 2007 at 10:19 PM