Gregg Hall – Author Spotlight

I’d like to introduce you to the EzineArticles expert author (at the moment #3 in terms of total article submissions): Gregg Hall

Interesting that he’s leveraging his EzineArticles strength (1,379 articles and over half a million views) on his AskGregg.com site.

I’m not crazy over his PLR positions, but then again, it’s not PLR that’s evil but rather those who abuse PLR articles, create them from legit content without permission or submit them to us that is the problem.

While researching Gregg for todays author spotlight, wow…this Internet marketer has a lot of irons in the fire in many diverse industries with many of his articles in the thousands of views per article. His most viewed article with 78k+ views is this one: Leave Data Recovery For Your Computer To The Experts

I’d classify Gregg as a ‘niche marketer’ whose speciality is being in several diverse niches all at one time rather than being specialized in a small number of niches.

Steve Hill writes:

Impressive stats Gregg.

Do you only submit to EzineArticles?

Comment provided January 25, 2007 at 2:50 PM

Gregg has it Going On! You should read some of his stuff and go to his websites and learn about online social networking marketing, back-linking and all sorts of things from all his research. Indeed, you should read as many of his articles as possible. He is on my favorite author list and you can learn something new with each of his articles.

Comment provided January 25, 2007 at 4:06 PM

Gregg Hall writes:

Steve,

If you do a search in Google like this “gregg hall” articles you will find that I am top author at numerous article directories. It just takes a lot of work and a lot of time!

Lance, thanks for the Kudos! You write a lot too!

Gregg

Comment provided January 25, 2007 at 5:37 PM

Wow, you are right about that Gregg, congratulations, that is very impressive.

Comment provided January 25, 2007 at 11:23 PM

Steve Hill writes:

Very Impressed Gregg.

I understand how much effort is required. I have nearly written 450 articles on EzineArticles and also submit these articles to other sites. It does work but also takes time and perseverance.

Comment provided January 26, 2007 at 2:48 AM

Steve Hill writes:

I have a quick question for you Gregg.

Do you write articles to gain backward links or from the traffic it brings via people reading the articles, or both?

Which site of yours has the highest page rank and what is that page rank?

What other forms of web promotion do you use?

I ask these questions as I am determined to get my main site to a page rank seven. The highest I have managed to get a site is to a page rank six.

Many thanks,